LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Question for SF Giants fans

Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i'm going to beat you to it !

you can't even hold webbie's jockstrap son

Seriously...lol

Even he he "beats" him to it, everyone will still switch once David has his running.

I say go for it, we're already well aware of you're work, so even if you didn't have everyone here as a Giants fan, I'm sure we could get the word around pretty quick.

Take over the Bay! You've got the 49ers, now bring it with the Giants, good luck.
I know a few of us Giant fans really love to go in depth with the organization.

Some posters like to just get excited during the game, but if you could gather a market like you said, I know people like NinerJohn and I and itlyn would probably hit that s**t up constantly.
If this happens I probably wouldn't ever have to visit any other sites other then the two webzones
I would be absolutely pleased if we were able to have something like the Zone for the Giants. My wife just got orders to Germany and it's always hard to find great info on my sports teams when overseas. I don't get to watch many games unless they are on Armed Forces Network and they only air my teams if they are good at the time.

When i was stationed myself in Italy for 4 years I happened to find the webzone and it was the greatest thing. Getting all the info from the draft, training camp etc. made following the Niners much easier with the Zone than hours upon hours of browsing the web to satisfy my taste.
Make it happen.
i spend most of my time in the sfgiants forum on here. But I also go to espn.com . Not that great, but theres also the giant's main site has a forum. Again not that great! Honestly, I'm pretty happy having a thread on here. Unless you plan to expand this site. But i'd rather not have to go another address.
49ersWebzone is the best place to talk Giants baseball, by far.
This is the perfect time to start a Giants website/forum considering that the G-men are starting to turn it around...it'd be a great idea.
i usually hit up the sfgiants.com forums and post there at times but rarely. i also go to prosportsdaily.com. i just read up on both of them just to check up news and see what other fans say.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i usually hit up the sfgiants.com forums and post there at times but rarely. i also go to prosportsdaily.com. i just read up on both of them just to check up news and see what other fans say.

I go to prosportsdaily as well. I don't post there like i do here but it's nice to see what other Giants fans think. One Giants fan that knows his prospects over there is C1Bman88. Have always wondered if he posted on the Zone at all.

IF we did something, it would not be called Giants Webzone. Hahaha.
Originally posted by Webmaster:

lol

Of course not!

Lincecum's Webzone

why not? keep it in the family =D
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

why not? keep it in the family =D

it should just be a separate forum within the webzone. Like Giants talk or something!
Share 49ersWebzone