There are 180 users in the forums

NBA Rumors Thread

I got this from another site so take it for what it's worth.

Quote:
Comcast Sportsnet's Dei Lynam reports that the 76ers have completed a blockbuster deal with the Detroit Pistons. The proposed deal sends Sixers star Andre Iguodala and starting center Samuel Dalembert to the Pistons for SG Rip Hamilton and Small Forward Tayshaun Prince. More to follow

[ Edited by sfgip10 on Jun 24, 2009 at 23:39:07 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Sounds like BS to me
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfgip10:
I got this from another site so take it for what it's worth.

Quote:
Comcast Sportsnet's Dei Lynam reports that the 76ers have completed a blockbuster deal with the Detroit Pistons. The proposed deal sends Sixers star Andre Iguodala and starting center Samuel Dalembert to the Pistons for SG Rip Hamilton and Small Forward Tayshaun Prince. More to follow

that would be a dumb trade
Can mods move this to the NBA thread?

There isn't one. This is how we do this.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

There isn't one. This is how we do this.

Oh, lol. I'm going to change this into the NBA Rumors Thread then if that's cool, cuz it's not official yet.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

Ok I moved it here

NBA thread

Lol, it's the same thread, I just changed the title.
Man, I sure hope that rumor is false. I'm a huge Pistons fan, and Andre is a great player but no way would I wanna see Rip and Tayshaun gone. I'm still grieving from Big Ben and Chauncey. If anything dump Rasheed, Iverson, and McDyess and sign Boozer and bring back Okur. Or thats's atleast what I would like to see.

I'm also happy they declined Boston's trade. I hate Boston's "Big 3" and Rondo, so I would have def. been ticked off if that would have happened.
Hedo's latest rumored interested teams:

Toronto
Sacramento
San Antonio
Portland
Detroit (through sign and trade)
Juicy rumor of the day...

Phoenix gets:

Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks
Carl Landry

Houston gets:

Amare Stoudemire
LeAndro Barbosa

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Phoenix gets:

Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks
Carl Landry

Houston gets:

Amare Stoudemire
LeAndro Barbosa

I don't like it, not a fan of Amare and Barbosa is too inconsistent. Amere didn't like being second banana to Shaq, he'd be in the same boat in Houston. I'm for keeping TMac and his expiring contract and just taking the cap space the next year. Our frontcourt is good, it's the 1-3 we need help at.
Originally posted by TX9R:

Phoenix gets:

Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks
Carl Landry

Houston gets:

Amare Stoudemire
LeAndro Barbosa

I don't like it, not a fan of Amare and Barbosa is too inconsistent. Amere didn't like being second banana to Shaq, he'd be in the same boat in Houston. I'm for keeping TMac and his expiring contract and just taking the cap space the next year. Our frontcourt is good, it's the 1-3 we need help at.

I think the Rockets need help in the frontcourt. Name me somebody on there roster over 6'10 besides Yao? I think Brain cook is but that's not good. They have no height after Yao. They have bodies but nobody who can score. I like Landry and Hayes but Rockets really need a real PF and a back up center. I agree with you on Barbosa though I wouldn't want him running my team as the starting PG.

Phoenix gets:

Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks
Carl Landry

Houston gets:

Amare Stoudemire
LeAndro Barbosa

It would seem like an uncharacteristic move by Morey as well.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

Phoenix gets:

Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks
Carl Landry

Houston gets:

Amare Stoudemire
LeAndro Barbosa

I think the Rockets need help in the frontcourt. Name me somebody on there roster over 6'10 besides Yao? I think Brain cook is but that's not good. They have no height after Yao. They have bodies but nobody who can score. I like Landry and Hayes but Rockets really need a real PF and a back up center. I agree with you on Barbosa though I wouldn't want him running my team as the starting PG.

They need a b/u C, but I'm fine at the 4. Landry and Scola are both very good scorers, even if they are height challenged they do a pretty good job, both were excellent in the POs and rebounded well. And LAs right, this would seem out of character for Morey.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

Phoenix gets:

Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks
Carl Landry

Houston gets:

Amare Stoudemire
LeAndro Barbosa

Luis Scola is legit. Chuck Hayes is the guy who sucks. Well he's a decent defender I suppose. But they need a backup Center and PG.

This trade would suck for the Rockets.
Share 49ersWebzone