There are 189 users in the forums

Mexican National Squad road to 2010 World Cup thread

• dman
  • Veteran
Some Mexican fans are pathetic, not to mention the ref:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=AvxQ3GQ8EzJLujqE.Mmezswmw7YF?slug=ro-usamexico081209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Originally posted by dman:
Some Mexican fans are pathetic, not to mention the ref:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=AvxQ3GQ8EzJLujqE.Mmezswmw7YF?slug=ro-usamexico081209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

That is very true. There are fans from mexico who do pathetic things but this is not the only place that things like this happen. Things like this happen in many stadiums, difference is that it does not get documented and exposed like this story now.
No joke, its just as crazy if not more in Europe. Not that it makes it right of course.
I actually want to see Mexico qualify for the World Cup, because i honestly believe that they will get trucked in South Africa..You guys almost took a draw against the US, not an elite Country, in a huge rivalry game on the only turf that you guys can win on...Do you think they're going be up to play the netherlands, or spain in SA?

US has a huge advantage in international experience, and that's why going into the WC they still are the better side.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I actually want to see Mexico qualify for the World Cup, because i honestly believe that they will get trucked in South Africa..You guys almost took a draw against the US, not an elite Country, in a huge rivalry game on the only turf that you guys can win on...Do you think they're going be up to play the netherlands, or spain in SA?

US has a huge advantage in international experience, and that's why going into the WC they still are the better side.

I can't believe I agree with you DC, thats a first.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

I can't believe I agree with you DC, thats a first.

Another first: I agree with Hollywood

Nobody knows how things will turn out, you can only assume. Does Chile even have a Soccer team?
Originally posted by rigs49:

Nobody knows how things will turn out, you can only assume. Does Chile even have a Soccer team?

I think they have a ping pong team but im not sure. hollywood mr excuses here we go again,, if brasil does not trash italy(USA advance on goal diff) nobody would even know the us still had a soccer team. You get your ass beat back 2 back and ur still talking. Mexico dominated the whole gm, USA after their first goal basically bent over and said come rape me in the butt and we score once after they bunker down but we had many shots on goal and something had to give. I don't know why u guys are so high on team USA they blow. Its funny how donovan got outplayed by mexicos grandpa.
Originally posted by thuglife619:

I think they have a ping pong team but im not sure. hollywood mr excuses here we go again,, if brasil does not trash italy(USA advance on goal diff) nobody would even know the us still had a soccer team. You get your ass beat back 2 back and ur still talking. Mexico dominated the whole gm, USA after their first goal basically bent over and said come rape me in the butt and we score once after they bunker down but we had many shots on goal and something had to give. I don't know why u guys are so high on team USA they blow. Its funny how donovan got outplayed by mexicos grandpa.

yeah, just like how we got owned in the 2006 world cup by Argentina in Overtime. Look, both teams win on their home turf, thats no shocker, and both teams can compete with world class teams. What is the argument here? Oh and thuglife, stop making those types of statements or this thread is gonna get locked pretty damn fast.
[ Edited by 1251alex on Aug 14, 2009 at 2:02 PM ]

From this response I assume you are under the age of 20yrs old.
I done with you kid.

I done with you kid.

you can say im 12 for all i care ass long as you stop making excuses for team USA. I hope i got rid of you because some of your post where completely jokes like where was dos santos at azteca? lame dude

Wow this is sad.

Sorry guys, although i bet they do have a bomb ping pong team, they also have a decent soccer team. That team APPEARS to be second in the qualifications for South America WC, among a group that consists of teams like Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay... pretty close to qualifying for the World Cup if you ask me.

But comon, who am i kidding you guys need to focus on your own group, w/ the intimidating likes of Honduras, Trinidad and El Salvador!!!

Mexico is honestly scared and intimidated by Landon Donovan, he tries to boast up his scared young team, trying to give them confidence by saying their gonna win where they havent won in THE HISTORY of US soccer, and everyone freaks out.." ohh he talks sh*t all week where was he at?"..dude charlie Davies and Donovan both were running circles around your defenders.

Have fun with Messi and Tevez, Nani and C Ronaldo, or anyone from Brazil. See how that 1-2 win feels on your own turf against DEMPSEYYY AND DAVIESSSS hahahah. You guys are gonna sh*t yourself, especially that 40 year old dude that looks like lurch.

You guys better make sure the mexicans travel well, cuz d*mn...They arent gonna be in the azteca..

BTW Chile played Mexico in a friendly 9-24-2008, and we won 1-0. Damn.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Aug 16, 2009 at 1:59 AM ]

I done with you kid.

you can say im 12 for all i care ass long as you stop making excuses for team USA. I hope i got rid of you because some of your post where completely jokes like where was dos santos at azteca? lame dude

Hollywood isn't that off, hopefully you realize that sooner than later, so you dont all summer.
5-0 and now 0-23-1 . Go Team MEXICO!!!!! For a good run into south africa and prove all these haters wrong since actions speak louder than words. You brought us the 17U world cup time to bring 2010 south africa home.

Wow this is sad.

Sorry guys, although i bet they do have a bomb ping pong team, they also have a decent soccer team. That team APPEARS to be second in the qualifications for South America WC, among a group that consists of teams like Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay... pretty close to qualifying for the World Cup if you ask me.

But comon, who am i kidding you guys need to focus on your own group, w/ the intimidating likes of Honduras, Trinidad and El Salvador!!!

Mexico is honestly scared and intimidated by Landon Donovan, he tries to boast up his scared young team, trying to give them confidence by saying their gonna win where they havent won in THE HISTORY of US soccer, and everyone freaks out.." ohh he talks sh*t all week where was he at?"..dude charlie Davies and Donovan both were running circles around your defenders.

Have fun with Messi and Tevez, Nani and C Ronaldo, or anyone from Brazil. See how that 1-2 win feels on your own turf against DEMPSEYYY AND DAVIESSSS hahahah. You guys are gonna sh*t yourself, especially that 40 year old dude that looks like lurch.

You guys better make sure the mexicans travel well, cuz d*mn...They arent gonna be in the azteca..

BTW Chile played Mexico in a friendly 9-24-2008, and we won 1-0. Damn.

You talking bout practice? Practice?
Share 49ersWebzone