LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Mexican National Squad road to 2010 World Cup thread

All right, all you El Tri followers can post here.

Latest Result: Mexico 2-1 United States
Goals:
U.S.-Davies(9)
Mexico-Castro(19),Sabah(81)
4-0= RAPE
had to do it. Hey we blasted venezuela 4-0 yesterday so that was good. Santos had 2 goals so hopefully he starts playing more and is anybody going to the game in san diego on sunday? GO MEXICO!!!!!(i got love for the USA to)
Mexico is far from making the WC right now, change the title of this thread to MEXICO National Soccer Team
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Mexico is far from making the WC right now, change the title of this thread to MEXICO National Soccer Team

yo there is still a bunch of games to be played and the tide can change quickly. Just like the US they have been playing like s**t and they come out and beat spain. If you are not a fan than why bother come into this thread, must have nothing to do.
  • JR80
  • Veteran

agreed. The two parts of the title of this thread really have nothing to do with each other!
Originally posted by JR80:

agreed. The two parts of the title of this thread really have nothing to do with each other!

Untill they are 100% out then i will change the title but untill them all haters can(use your imagination)
mexico
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by JR80:

Untill they are 100% out then i will change the title but untill them all haters can(use your imagination)

I think the vuvuzela has gotten to your brain!
Lets go Mexico

Who's on the roster?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Who's on the roster?

there has been different lineups as of lately but yesterdays lineup was all mexican league players except vela and dos santos as the only euro based players. The gold cup is coming up so im curious to see what the lineup is. Does anybody know how often they update the fifa world rankings?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=126091
any dudes from my Cruz Azul on the team.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=126091

good s**t alex...
Share 49ersWebzone