LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Univ. of Oregon is at it again...............

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by teeohh:
So, is boise that good? is the blue turf magical? oregon suxrs?

I guess so, I'd love to see USC or Florida go to Boise St., to see if their stadium is magical or not.

LOL

magical not miraculous.

I laugh Boise kicks their asses!!!
so who do you think is/should be more embarassed?

Blount for acting like an idiot and getting suspended or Hout for getting KTFO?
Originally posted by teeohh:
So, is boise that good? is the blue turf magical? oregon suxrs?

I guess so, I'd love to see USC or Florida go to Boise St., to see if their stadium is magical or not.

LOL

magical not miraculous.

I laugh Boise kicks their asses!!!

LOL if Fresno St. can almost beat USC at the coliseum i wouldn't be surprised.....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Aside from Blounts rant after Hout and Blount, I'm gonna go with Hout. Talking s**t and getting KO'd is much more embarrassing than acting like a poor loser IMO.

The idiot = Blount

The ass = Hout

Aside from Blounts rant after Hout and Blount, I'm gonna go with Hout. Talking s**t and getting KO'd is much more embarrassing than acting like a poor loser IMO.

The idiot = Blount

The ass = Hout

Houts gonna get clowned on for the rest of the season.
This is what he told his coach after getting up.
Blount is nothing but an immature punk who thought a cheapshot was a manly thing to do and I'm glad he's suspended for the season he needs to grow up and control his emotions. Yeah the guy taunting him was the cause behind this but he still shoulda been able to restrain himself and head straight to the locker room instead of punching a guy who's not looking and then trying to fight the crowd.

Great win for Boise and I hope more big teams start going up against them cuz I don't think they're a fluke. They've established themselves as a powerhouse and deserve face bigger schools.

[ Edited by 5xChamp on Sep 6, 2009 at 19:54:08 ]
Originally posted by dobophile:
Blount's lucky he's only being suspended. He sucker-punched the Boise State player, he punched his own teammate, he pushed his coaches and the police officers several times, he repeatedly threatened fans and other players . . . he was out of control. If he had done that outside a bar and cops were involved, his ass would have been beaten black and blue, and he would be sitting in jail. And rightfully so. Sure, he can run fast with a football, but the world would be a better place without animals like him.

i know what he did was stupid, immature, obnoxious, careless, etc but the last part of your post sounds way too self righteous. its not like he choked anyone, shot anyone, or even went into the stands. ok hes done for the season and probably his football career is over. he lost his chance to make millions and have a great life. saying hes an animal who should be gone is like saying he should be locked up for life or death penalty or something. thats ridiculous. he reacted poorly and got punished but in the end the only one hurt from this incident is himself.

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

UY MAMACITA!
FWIW, I actually thought that how Blount acted after the punch was worse than the punch itself.
Share 49ersWebzone