There are 249 users in the forums

Univ. of Oregon is at it again...............

"Running back LeGarrette Blount has been suspended for the rest of the season for his actions Thursday night, ending his career at Oregon.

The suspension would remain in effect through the bowl season, if the Ducks are invited, but Blount will remain in school, on scholarship and in the football program - through any bowl games the Ducks may play in - and will practice and have access to the school's support services.

He just won't be allowed to play in games."
damn
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
What a fckin dumbazz!! I ask Blount "Was it really worth it now, dumbazz??"
They should have stuck with the 04 uni's
Originally posted by jerryricefan80:
Dude just cost himself his college football career, fell from a potential 2nd round pick in the NFL draft to undraftable. Once again, thug life never pays.

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ducks RB Blount suspended for rest of season

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10024268/Ducks-RB-Blount-suspended-for-rest-of-season

what a dumbass
Anyone find it nice that this Boise State fool got clocked? Thought he was so funny jumping in and taunting this guy who was walking off the field, then he gets knocked outtttttttt.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Anyone find it nice that this Boise State fool got clocked? Thought he was so funny jumping in and taunting this guy who was walking off the field, then he gets knocked outtttttttt.

yeah it's also funny how he'll still be able to play football while Blount sucker punched him, ran away like a punk b***h. Tried to start some s**t in the stands and gets suspended for the season.

That part is what i find hilarious
Originally posted by GoNiners:

yeah it's also funny how he'll still be able to play football while Blount sucker punched him, ran away like a punk b***h. Tried to start some s**t in the stands and gets suspended for the season.

I'm pretty sure he didn't "run away". If you've ever been in a fight you don't want anyone to get behind you! remember he punched him in front of 8-9 Boise St players and they did NOTHING!
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by GoNiners:

I'm pretty sure he didn't "run away". If you've ever been in a fight you don't want anyone to get behind you! remember he punched him in front of 8-9 Boise St players and they did NOTHING!

yeah... not that i'm condoning his actions, but the video is on page 4 of this thread. he didn't run away. he punched the guy and took a couple steps back. what was he supposed to do? jump on him when he was down and there are 8 or so other boise players around him??? that would have made him even more of an idiot.

i'm not surprised he got a year suspension. especially since he's been suspended already once this pre-season.

everyone ripped Carmello Anothony when he got in a fight and ran away though

So, is boise that good? is the blue turf magical? oregon suxrs?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:

I guess so, I'd love to see USC or Florida go to Boise St., to see if their stadium is magical or not.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by teeohh:

I guess so, I'd love to see USC or Florida go to Boise St., to see if their stadium is magical or not.

LOL

magical not miraculous.
Share 49ersWebzone