LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Univ. of Oregon is at it again...............

ok... so did he really get tasered?
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I'm definitely not saying he should've punched the guy (and especially shouldn't have gone after the fans and hit his own players), but it clearly shows the Boise guy taunting him after they'd beaten them and got knocked out like the little b*tch he is. His team won, should've been classier, but then again, what else do they have up there except blue turf? Also, did he really get tasered?

did he get tased???
Originally posted by niners94:
WAC > PAC 10

• jrg
  • Veteran
While it was a sucker punch..that was a solid shot.

Still..what a p***y.
wait..wait

doesnt singletary want a smash mouth running team?

Maybe we should draft blount?

gotta say it...that punch was cash money
Just saw the replay on espn 2 of the game. blount shouldnt have taken the bate but that guy probably deserved it.
that guy is a moron
Just saw the punch on Mike and Mike

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
That was all kinds of awesome!

I want to know what the dude said to him after he hits his shoulder pad?
‘I’m going to rape your mom like I did you.’ ?
When hes walking away kind of looks like he says ‘You’re a p***y’ right before he turns his head and

The front view is the best when it looks like the dude is passing out and slowly drifting downward lmfao I can watch that vid all day.

Disclaimer
I do no agree with the actions of this football player. There is no place for this type of thing in college football. He should be suspended. Damn some times you just gotta defend you moma and the entertainment factor was top notch.

[ Edited by 9erfan4life on Sep 4, 2009 at 04:41:43 ]

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
WAC > PAC 10
I kinda think that dude probably deserved it. He looked like he was being prickish, and now he gets the embarrassment of having the replay of him getting knocked the f**k out replayed over and over again on national television. They had won the game, there was no reason to rub it in. I'm glad he got clipped.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Sep 4, 2009 at 06:30:47 ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I kinda think that dude probably deserved it. He looked like he was being prickish, and now he gets the embarrassment of having the replay of him getting knocked the f**k out replayed over and over again on national television. They had won the game, there was no reason to rub it in. I'm glad he got clipped.

His name is

Byron yougotknockedthef**k Hout
  • evil
  • Veteran
Blount without a doubt deserves to be suspended. His actions were inexcusable regardless of what was said to him before he reacted.

He also just happens to be on my college FF team.

Om another note....Oregon got screwed on a few calls last night.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

That may be, but Blount pretty much ruined any chance to get a decent draft position, this coupled with his offseason and he'll be lucky to go in the 7th.
Share 49ersWebzone