There are 214 users in the forums

Univ. of Oregon is at it again...............

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I kinda think that dude probably deserved it. He looked like he was being prickish, and now he gets the embarrassment of having the replay of him getting knocked the f**k out replayed over and over again on national television. They had won the game, there was no reason to rub it in. I'm glad he got clipped.

Actually Blount is huge trash talking moron who was running his mouth in the papers before the game. The guy follows up his "We are gonna give them an ass-whoopin" comments with an 8 carry for -5 yards performance. He deserved to hear some junk. He is just too big of a baby to control himself. I can only imagine what kind of smack he would have been running if they had won and he's rushed for 3 TD's and 150.
Some Heisman candidate .
Oregon should dump this joke stat.

And no he did not get tasered, although I am kind of surprised he didn't after he shoved that cop in the face.
Originally posted by RogueStout:
I kinda think that dude probably deserved it. He looked like he was being prickish, and now he gets the embarrassment of having the replay of him getting knocked the f**k out replayed over and over again on national television. They had won the game, there was no reason to rub it in. I'm glad he got clipped.

Actually Blount is huge trash talking moron who was running his mouth in the papers before the game. The guy follows up his "We are gonna give them an ass-whoopin" comments with an 8 carry for -5 yards performance. He deserved to hear some junk. He is just too big of a baby to control himself. I can only imagine what kind of smack he would have been running if they had won and he's rushed for 3 TD's and 150.
Some Heisman candidate .

And no he did not get tasered, although I am kind of surprised he didn't after he shoved that cop in the face.

Yeah, I just heard about the trash talk that Blount made before hand, so yeah...I take back what I said. If you're gonna run your mouth like that, you can't get pissed when it gets thrown back at you, especially when you suck ass during the game. I didn't realize that he started the smack talk.

But LOL at Byron "You-got-knocked-the-f**k" Hout.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Nice title, even though it was started months ago
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RogueStout:

Some Heisman candidate .

Yeah, I just heard about the trash talk that Blount made before hand, so yeah...I take back what I said. If you're gonna run your mouth like that, you can't get pissed when it gets thrown back at you, especially when you suck ass during the game. I didn't realize that he started the smack talk.

But LOL at Byron "You-got-knocked-the-f**k" Hout.

From a sucker punch. And there was plenty of reason to rub it in, the Oregon team had been talking trash in the months leading up to this game. Oh well, that was Blounts last game as a Duck and more reason to drop these thug life players from college football.
Originally posted by billybonka:
he got tasered in the hallway

RUSH FOR -5 YDS

THROW BLOWS

I am almost 100% possitive that the guy that got f**ked up last words were " you heard me"

Also love how the smile just leaves his face instantly

[ Edited by solidg2000 on Sep 4, 2009 at 10:14:04 ]
what kind of season do you think oregon has now?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by nipplehead:

He just got Blounted!!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by nipplehead:

He just got Blounted!!!!!

damn right on the chin, dude is so out cold
haha he got suspended for the season

Yep, it's official, he's off the team for the year.
^^^^^11 seconds

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Sep 4, 2009 at 13:54:46 ]
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
^^^^^11 seconds

I win
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
Dude just cost himself his college football career, fell from a potential 2nd round pick in the NFL draft to undraftable. Once again, thug life never pays.
Ducks RB Blount suspended for rest of season

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10024268/Ducks-RB-Blount-suspended-for-rest-of-season
Share 49ersWebzone