There are 157 users in the forums

King-Shaq?

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Who do you guys think would be the best compliment to LeBron of the guys that are even remotely available? (as in, Dwight Howard or Pau Gasol are not an option)

I'd say a healthy Kevin Garnett.

I don't consider KG available.

Therefore the best compliment to Lebron on the market is Chris Bosh.

Yeah, I kinda re-read my post and went...

We'll see if Boston's gonna re-build as the draft rumors are indicating, but until then, you're right.

I'd agree about Bosh.

Bosh more than Hedo?

Yes, and by quite a wide margin. I actually don't think that Hedo fits Cleveland all that well because one of his best assets duplicates one of LeBron's best assets...which is being a "point forward" who can create plays for other people when he has the ball in his hands. I think it's more important for Cleveland to get guys that can play off of that than it is to get another guy like that.

D12 would rape Bosh in the post though, just like he did to Cleveland's big men. But at least Bosh could make them pay on the other end.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Joecool:
If Lebron gets Shaq, and wins the Championship, then sooner or later, Shaq will say something that points to himself as the reason for the championship where Lebron will be right back where Kobe was 7 years ago.

It's a lose lose for Lebron.

if lechump gets shaq, than he can say Hey lebron you couldnt win one before me

You guys are forgetting that they would have to play their way through some decent teams to win it all. One of them being the MuthaEffing NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers. I don't think even this years Cavs with Shaq on the team could have done that.

Lebron will never win a title, Lebron=Dan Marino, they both made it to the championship game really early in their careers, and just like Dan Marino, everybody thinks Lebron is destined to go back, but he will let David Stern down

I don't believe that nonsense. Give the guy some legitimate teammates and he could do it. He didn't even have a legit #2 this year, and look what they did. Shoot, he barely had a legit #3 guy.

Yeah, that's the same absurd thing that they said about Kobe for years.

GOOD GOD IT FEELS GREAT TO SAY THAT IN PAST TENSE!!!!!!

Is that a dragonfly face bouncing up and down?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
If Lebron gets Shaq, and wins the Championship, then sooner or later, Shaq will say something that points to himself as the reason for the championship where Lebron will be right back where Kobe was 7 years ago.

You guys are forgetting that they would have to play their way through some decent teams to win it all. One of them being the MuthaEffing NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers. I don't think even this years Cavs with Shaq on the team could have done that.

Lebron will never win a title, Lebron=Dan Marino, they both made it to the championship game really early in their careers, and just like Dan Marino, everybody thinks Lebron is destined to go back, but he will let David Stern down

I don't believe that nonsense. Give the guy some legitimate teammates and he could do it. He didn't even have a legit #2 this year, and look what they did. Shoot, he barely had a legit #3 guy.

The only dragonfly face that I've seen bouncing up and down is....

...stupid gag rule.

...stupid gag rule.

So she's a gagger, eh?

...stupid gag rule.

So she's a gagger, eh?

I think people are overrating Hedo Turkoglu.

I agree. I hate when players try to do something they aren't suppose to do... Know your role. Hedo thinks he's can dribble drive for layups. Only one problem, he is so freakin slow, all/any defenders recover to swat his shot. He also thinks he is Kobe Bryant, with his one dribble move, than shoot a 25 foot fadeaway. Hedo, heard of something called "balance"? Could it be the reason why you keep bricking?
this trade would definitely help the Cavs get over their hump of having a big presence in the paint. should be an interesting off season as teams are trying to improve!!! can't wait...
Suns want basketball value for Shaq, not just financial relief.

Article says that they're interested in Delonte West.

Yeah, Shaq for Big Ben and Sasha had me That would make no sense whatsoever - of course, neither did KT and 2 first rounders to Seattle for cap relief.
Originally posted by kronik:
I think people are overrating Hedo Turkoglu.

I agree. I hate when players try to do something they aren't suppose to do... Know your role. Hedo thinks he's can dribble drive for layups. Only one problem, he is so freakin slow, all/any defenders recover to swat his shot. He also thinks he is Kobe Bryant, with his one dribble move, than shoot a 25 foot fadeaway. Hedo, heard of something called "balance"? Could it be the reason why you keep bricking?

I think a bunch of guys made lots of money this postseasn IE: Posey 08

Ariza
Odom
Turk
Artest
Birdman

All these guys are FA's but I would be worried about big money deals, most of them are Wildly inconsistent.

I think Sheed would be a good pickup for Cleveland with the MLE. He can play excellent interior defense and knock down 3's on kickouts from LeBron.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I was right

Although I don't know why they'd want Delonte.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
"LeBron never won one without Shaq."

true but shaq was the better player in LA with kobe while Lebron would be better than Shaq. In the end the trade should help them but they still need another player that can create their own shot.

Hedo? That would be a hell of a scary team. Lebron-Shaq-Turkoglu

daaaaaamn. that's unstoppable with mo running the point

You mean like how Derek Fisher won game 3? Man, only if Lebron could do it all by himself like Kobe did?
Cleveland Is Shaq's Preferred Destination
Jun 16, 2009 7:20 AM EST

Shaquille O'Neal is open to a trade and Cleveland is his preferred destination, according to a source.

Another source indicated that LeBron James is excited about the possibility of playing alongside the legendary center.

O'Neal reportedly has some demands. He would like a two-year contract extension, and assurance that James will remain with the Cavaliers for at least the next three seasons.

"It's plausible, it's possible," said a league executive of the Shaq-to-Cleveland talks. "But there's nothing happening right now."

Shaq...I love you...but stfu...if you get LeBot resigned before the Summer of 2010 even comes I swear to God...YOU f**kING RUIN ALL MY MOTHERf**kING FUN AND ITS NOT f**kING COOL...
Share 49ersWebzone