LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

King-Shaq?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4257421

I understand Cleveland's thought process -- they've got to do whatever they can to show LeBron they are serious. But I don't think Shaq is the answer.

For Ben Wallace and Pavlovic though, it's not exactly a big risk.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Do it!
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I understand Cleveland's thought process -- they've got to do whatever they can to show LeBron they are serious. But I don't think Shaq is the answer.

Agreed.
Stern would cream in his pants at the prospect of Kobe versus Shaq AND LeBron in the Finals. Make it happen, Darth Stern.

Makes sense to me.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Shaq for Wallace and Pavlovic is basically giving you Shaq for free. Shaq is a greater offensive threat than Ben Wallace who can't score if his life depended on it. Shaq is just as good defensively. Pavolivic helped Cleveland in the beginning and middle of the season, but fell off towards the end. This is a no-brainer.
"LeBron never won one without Shaq."
I wanna watch Kazaam now!

Originally posted by 1251alex:

true but shaq was the better player in LA with kobe while Lebron would be better than Shaq. In the end the trade should help them but they still need another player that can create their own shot.

Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by 1251alex:

true but shaq was the better player in LA with kobe while Lebron would be better than Shaq. In the end the trade should help them but they still need another player that can create their own shot.

Hedo? That would be a hell of a scary team. Lebron-Shaq-Turkoglu
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
They should have done this at the trading deadline.
Originally posted by crzy:
I heard on the radio today that the Warriors are a potential player in the Shaq trade-fest.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by crzy:

That would have been too logical.
Share 49ersWebzone