LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

King-Shaq?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I heard on the radio today that the Warriors are a potential player in the Shaq trade-fest.

That makes very little sense to me from a style of play perspective, although I suppose he did play in PHX. Doesn't that just take mins away from Beans?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I heard on the radio today that the Warriors are a potential player in the Shaq trade-fest.

Yah...that's not gonna happen.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

That makes very little sense to me from a style of play perspective, although I suppose he did play in PHX. Doesn't that just take mins away from Beans?

Shaq>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beans. Sorry, it's not even close. Even considering that Shaq is not the player he once was.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Shaq>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beans. Sorry, it's not even close. Even considering that Shaq is not the player he once was.

Lol, that's your opinion and I disagree.

Shaq has one or two more years left in this league. And it makes no sense to trade a 23 year old center for a 40 year old Shaq, when it won't lead to a championship.

Even if Shaq goes to Cleveland, I don't think they'd be that much better than they were this year.
Originally posted by crzy:

Lol, that's your opinion and I disagree.

Shaq has one or two more years left in this league. And it makes no sense to trade a 23 year old center for a 40 year old Shaq, when it won't lead to a championship.

Even if Shaq goes to Cleveland, I don't think they'd be that much better than they were this year.

Then we'll agree to disagree on that one, too.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Shaq won't even play a full season next year. He's about to break down.
whatever the suits decide will happen. basketball is the most fixed sport on the planet
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Another thing not mentioned, there is no way the Suns do this deal unless they get several first round picks.
They should have done this at the trading deadline.

no sh!t. Then Cavs vs. Lakers series would have been really interesting to watch. after every game Shaq's comments would be

"Hey Kobe tell me how does my ar$e tastes"
Originally posted by 1251alex:
"LeBron never won one without Shaq."

yeah, but its 38 year-old shaq

not in his prime shaq

on jimmy kimmel magic johnson said Shaq would like to come back to LA...
would be an excellent trade if this was 2004
i think shaq would hate playing in cleveland
Another thing not mentioned, there is no way the Suns do this deal unless they get several first round picks.

Is he even worth that anymore?
Originally posted by King49er:

Is he even worth that anymore?

I think multiple 1st rounders is a ridiculous price for the current Shaq.
Share 49ersWebzone