Not a member? Register Now!

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Fhysical:
Laker fans are just as annoying as Raider fans.

Ouch.

Doesn't hurt my feelings. The lakers and the raiders are nothing alike. The lakers have the best owner in pro sports and more often than not on the top of the league and the raiders are being run into the ground by the worst owner in pro sports.

None of that has to do with the fans though. And Lakers fans are far worse than Raiders fans.

Every single team inthe entire world has fans just lime the ones that you guys call "laker fans". It's just their teams aren't that good and you never hear from them. I know many kings fans that fit your you description to a tee.

There sure are a lot fewer Kings fans than there were a few years ago.

Not around here. I still see tons of Kings fans. A lot have stopped going to games but why would you pay top dollar to go see the worst team in the league? Most Kings fans are working class people, not celebrities and other lawyers/corporations with tons of money to blow on seats used for 1 quarter per game.
You guys must be drinking a lot of this.

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Ouch.

Doesn't hurt my feelings. The lakers and the raiders are nothing alike. The lakers have the best owner in pro sports and more often than not on the top of the league and the raiders are being run into the ground by the worst owner in pro sports.

None of that has to do with the fans though. And Lakers fans are far worse than Raiders fans.

agreed.

As are many Kings and Rockets fans.

disagreed.

Ouch.

agreed.

disagreed.

I love it.

I might be better off around here if I just posted that gif every time I disagreed with something.

Ouch.

agreed.

disagreed.

I love it.

I might be better off around here if I just posted that gif every time I disagreed with something.

i just watched that .gif like 20 times
My reasons -
1)I'm from the BAY , they aren't ....were just DIFFERENT from SoCal people.
2)I'm a SF 49ers , SF Giants , GSW & Cal fan for over 25 years.

It's always been NorCal vs SoCal in sports since i can remember.

49ers vs LA/OAK Raiders
GIANTS/A's vs Dodgers/Angels
Warriors/Kings vs Lakers/Clippers
Sharks vs Kings
Cal/Stanford vs USC/UCLA

it's the rivalry seed that is planted into you as a kid and it just grows with you.

[ Edited by nicedraw94080 on Jun 1, 2009 at 16:29:18 ]
I'm a Spur fan
Nothing makes me a laker hater, personally i dont care who wins between Lakers/Magic, either is fine.

If it was LeBron vs Kobe, then Kobe definately, i hate LeBron and the Cavs, lol.
Did anyone just see the interview on ESPN NEWS?

Jesus, even the Lakers MEDIA are annoying.
  • dman
  • Veteran
A thread dedicated to hating?

Nice maturity guys, Im surprised the mods allowed this.

That's a pretty huge assumption there chief!
Originally posted by dman:

more like "Smack Talk" about the Lakers...

as long as the smack talk is directed at the Lakers and not to any individual posters, its the same as any of us starting a "Why do you hate the _______?"(Whoever the 49ers play that week) thread.

Originally posted by kidash98:

as long as the smack talk is directed at the Lakers and not to any individual posters, its the same as any of us starting a "Why do you hate the _______?"(Whoever the 49ers play that week) thread.

This.

First indications of attacks, and warnings will be issued and thread locked. Zero tolerance.
Originally posted by kidash98:

Right, plus it is intresting to hear people explain their hatred for a team that has won so many championships.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com