• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Jigga:
Just curious, are there Spurs haters? You figure with them being so successful for the past 10 years, they might get some haters. There's gotta be some in Phoenix, right?

Don't hate the Spurs...just hate watching them.

Even with Parker and Ginobili? I'll give you the teams before that...til about '06, when it was just defense and Duncan's bank shots.

I think it's more to do with...they do the simple things (which help you win) and make it look effortless and easy. When you watch Kobe or Lebron or Wade or Garnett - you know you will see something you haven't seen before. You will see some raw emotions, you will get to see their personality along with their game.

With Duncan and even with Parker and Ginobili, you don't get to see that. Ginobili can be fun to watch, but he is not a super-star, he is not an interesting personality, he will have a great game followed by couple of bad games. He comes off the bench...!

Trust me, Spurs are a great great team, and they are very clinical in the way they go about the game. I respect them tremendously. They are what every NBA team should be when it comes to being professionaly, but that's not what always sells the best. That's not what is always the best thing to watch.

I'ts like being in a perfect relationship. No fights, no arguments...and after a while, it gets boring.

That and nobody on our team can dunk it.

ha! Yeah. You guys need a little flash...those black and white unis don't help either.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fhysical:
Laker fans are just as annoying as Raider fans.

Ouch.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i don't hate the lakers
Originally posted by jrg:

Ouch.

Doesn't hurt my feelings. The lakers and the raiders are nothing alike. The lakers have the best owner in pro sports and more often than not on the top of the league and the raiders are being run into the ground by the worst owner in pro sports.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Ouch.

Doesn't hurt my feelings. The lakers and the raiders are nothing alike. The lakers have the best owner in pro sports and more often than not on the top of the league and the raiders are being run into the ground by the worst owner in pro sports.

None of that has to do with the fans though. And Lakers fans are far worse than Raiders fans.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Ouch.

None of that has to do with the fans though. And Lakers fans are far worse than Raiders fans.

agreed.

Ouch.

Every single team inthe entire world has fans just lime the ones that you guys call "laker fans". It's just their teams aren't that good and you never hear from them. I know many kings fans that fit your you description to a tee.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Ouch.

agreed.

As are many Kings and Rockets fans.

disagreed.

Ouch.

Every single team inthe entire world has fans just lime the ones that you guys call "laker fans". It's just their teams aren't that good and you never hear from them. I know many kings fans that fit your you description to a tee.

There sure are a lot fewer Kings fans than there were a few years ago.
Because they win a lot and are always arrogant. It's time for somebody else to win.

But if nobody can take it from them then they deserve to win. IMO they probably will win. Kobe (though I don't like him) is clutch when he needs to be. The best since Michael Jordan himself. When the game is on the line and it's the 4th quarter Kobe will make the shot. He's done that his entire career with the Lakers and he did it in the Olympics too. I don't get the same feeling from the Magic. Therefore the Magic are in trouble in close games. The only games the Magic can win are the ones where they beat the Lakers by a lot (and that isn't super likely to happen).

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Ouch.

There sure are a lot fewer Kings fans than there were a few years ago.

Not around here. I still see tons of Kings fans. A lot have stopped going to games but why would you pay top dollar to go see the worst team in the league? Most Kings fans are working class people, not celebrities and other lawyers/corporations with tons of money to blow on seats used for 1 quarter per game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You guys must be drinking a lot of this.

Ouch.

agreed.

disagreed.

I love it.

I might be better off around here if I just posted that gif every time I disagreed with something.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

Ouch.

agreed.

disagreed.

I love it.

I might be better off around here if I just posted that gif every time I disagreed with something.

i just watched that .gif like 20 times
Share 49ersWebzone