LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 259 users in the forums

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

everybody thinks without kobe, the lakers would still be good...
I highly disagree with that
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Just curious, are there Spurs haters? You figure with them being so successful for the past 10 years, they might get some haters. There's gotta be some in Phoenix, right?

Don't hate the Spurs...just hate watching them.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jigga:
Just curious, are there Spurs haters? You figure with them being so successful for the past 10 years, they might get some haters. There's gotta be some in Phoenix, right?

i agree with you.
there a boring team to watch...
As a lakers fan I have to admit that this entire post is one big incite. (is incite a word?) But I want 75% warnings for every laker hater here simply for the difference of opinion and not recognizing how great the lakers are. I live vicariously through many of the lakers so an attack on them is an attack on me, in my eyes at least.

You bunch of haters!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Even with Parker and Ginobili? I'll give you the teams before that...til about '06, when it was just defense and Duncan's bank shots.
Oh, BTW, I don't consider myself a laker hater.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Pshaw. You're the biggest Laker hater around.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

get out of here, i thought you were the worst one of em all
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Even with Parker and Ginobili? I'll give you the teams before that...til about '06, when it was just defense and Duncan's bank shots.

I think it's more to do with...they do the simple things (which help you win) and make it look effortless and easy. When you watch Kobe or Lebron or Wade or Garnett - you know you will see something you haven't seen before. You will see some raw emotions, you will get to see their personality along with their game.

With Duncan and even with Parker and Ginobili, you don't get to see that. Ginobili can be fun to watch, but he is not a super-star, he is not an interesting personality, he will have a great game followed by couple of bad games. He comes off the bench...!

Trust me, Spurs are a great great team, and they are very clinical in the way they go about the game. I respect them tremendously. They are what every NBA team should be when it comes to being professionaly, but that's not what always sells the best. That's not what is always the best thing to watch.

I'ts like being in a perfect relationship. No fights, no arguments...and after a while, it gets boring.

I think it's more to do with...they do the simple things (which help you win) and make it look effortless and easy. When you watch Kobe or Lebron or Wade or Garnett - you know you will see something you haven't seen before. You will see some raw emotions, you will get to see their personality along with their game.

With Duncan and even with Parker and Ginobili, you don't get to see that. Ginobili can be fun to watch, but he is not a super-star, he is not an interesting personality, he will have a great game followed by couple of bad games. He comes off the bench...!

Trust me, Spurs are a great great team, and they are very clinical in the way they go about the game. I respect them tremendously. They are what every NBA team should be when it comes to being professionaly, but that's not what always sells the best. That's not what is always the best thing to watch.

I'ts like being in a perfect relationship. No fights, no arguments...and after a while, it gets boring.

That and nobody on our team can dunk it.

That and nobody on our team can dunk it.

For some really strange reason, I think the Spurs will actually get a bit more athletic this summer. That kinda have to, at this point. Duncan will be Duncan for another 2-3 years, but the Spurs desperately need guys that can get out and run with Parker and score easy buckets.
so many laker haters around cuz we da best

we gonna keep winnin, cant stop us
Laker fans are just as annoying as Raider fans.
Originally posted by LakerFan:
so many laker haters around cuz we da best

we gonna keep winnin, cant stop us

Angel dont you start inciting again
Share 49ersWebzone