Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lakers threads might be more bearable now

he'll be back in another form...
Originally posted by 49ermark:

he'll be back in another form...

Oh and lets pour one for our banned hommie
I gotta admit, I like rooting for the team that everyone hates. When I watch people play blackjack, I root for the house. I get a sick satisfaction from it.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I gotta admit, I like rooting for the team that everyone hates. When I watch people play blackjack, I root for the house. I get a sick satisfaction from it.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I have .4 reasons to hate the Lakers.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I have .4 reasons to hate the Lakers.

I hate the New York Yankees,Montreal Canadiens,Dallas Cowboys and Oakland Raiders,I wouldn't say I "hate" any NBA teams.

now that he's banned someones gotta step up and be just like him
i can relate to laker haters, only because i effin hate the pats, cuz they're so annoying and god damn good
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
I hate the New York Yankees,Toronto Maple Leafs,Dallas Cowboys and Oakland Raiders,I wouldn't say I "hate" any NBA teams.

Fixed.
Just curious, are there Spurs haters? You figure with them being so successful for the past 10 years, they might get some haters. There's gotta be some in Phoenix, right?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Just curious, are there Spurs haters? You figure with them being so successful for the past 10 years, they might get some haters. There's gotta be some in Phoenix, right?

As a former Tucson resident, yes, AZ is full of them. What's funny is every year they still thought they would beat SA. Made me a bigger SA fan reveling in thier misery.

[ Edited by TX9R on Jun 1, 2009 at 14:17:41 ]
Share 49ersWebzone