There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally started Laker hating in 1969, at the age of 8, brought a basketball to an early shoot around before a game against the San Diego Rockets. In spite of no one else around I could not get an autograph, they ignored me.
Now it's easy, I hate Kobe Bryant I think he is an arrogant A-hole, cheats on his wife, gets caught, then rats out Shaq, I wish Shaq would have beaten him senseless for that. The local media is so biased toward them, they make me want to puke. When
the Lakers are doing well 99.9% of the topics on the sports radio is Laker talk, they act like no other sports exist. They appear to be national media darlings also, all the
network TV announcers cry that Kobe is fouled more than he is, and bash the officials
when Kobe gets called for something. They always seem to be rooting for the Lakers.
Then the fans and their car flags, they spread like the plague when they are doing well, then mysteriously vanish as soon as they are eliminated from the play-offs.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lakers threads might be more bearable now

Haha

Funny but true
Originally posted by jrg:

Haha

What did he get 35% for?

-9fA
lmao he got banned? Jeez

he'll be back in another form...
Originally posted by 49ermark:

he'll be back in another form...

Oh and lets pour one for our banned hommie
I gotta admit, I like rooting for the team that everyone hates. When I watch people play blackjack, I root for the house. I get a sick satisfaction from it.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I gotta admit, I like rooting for the team that everyone hates. When I watch people play blackjack, I root for the house. I get a sick satisfaction from it.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I have .4 reasons to hate the Lakers.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I have .4 reasons to hate the Lakers.

I hate the New York Yankees,Montreal Canadiens,Dallas Cowboys and Oakland Raiders,I wouldn't say I "hate" any NBA teams.

now that he's banned someones gotta step up and be just like him
i can relate to laker haters, only because i effin hate the pats, cuz they're so annoying and god damn good
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com