There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New York Mets 2009 Regular Season thread

We're gonna need to score some runs this series in LA or we're gonna get our asses handed to us...
*sigh* what a joke...
wow,now thats what you call "blowing a game"
Originally posted by King49er:
wow,now thats what you call "blowing a game"

LOL I watched the game and I don't think I have ever seen a team screw one up so badly. Ryan Church wasn't even running hard when he missed 3rd base in the 10th inning. How he didn't know he missed the bag or that the 3rd base coach didnt see it is beyond me.

That 10th was downright amazing. Just a damn gift for the Dodgers.
Beastly Omir, beastly..
Going for the sweep today, we never get the sweep.. Hopefully we can figure out Wakefield, I can't stand knuckleballers...
Livan Hernandez with a CG... , oh I forgot, it was the Nats...
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Everyone busts on the Nats, but their top 4 of Guzman/Johnson/Zimmerman/Dunn is actually not bad. Dukes is hurt, and would help them even more.

Sheff is just raking right now. He has everything he wants, playing time, big spot chances, hitting in the middle of the lineup. I think he knows this is probably the last opportunity for him to get all 3 of them.
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Everyone busts on the Nats, but their top 4 of Guzman/Johnson/Zimmerman/Dunn is actually not bad. Dukes is hurt, and would help them even more.

Sheff is just raking right now. He has everything he wants, playing time, big spot chances, hitting in the middle of the lineup. I think he knows this is probably the last opportunity for him to get all 3 of them.

Yeah, the Nats offense is decent, actually I'm just happy Livan gave the bullpen a night of rest.

Sheff is going to have to keep hitting this well with Delgado on the DL. I'm really glad that we have Pagan back I was bummed at the beginning of last season when he got hurt, I think he can develop into something special.
Once again Johan gets no GD run support...
Castillo you piece of s**t...
Wow, Nieve must have eaten his Wheaties, 6 and 2/3 innings, 4 hits, 2 ER at Yankee Stadium... for a guy who hasn't started since 2006...