Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SLICK:
Big win last night.

I love guys like Santos, Tatis, and Reed. Those guys come to play every single night, whether they get in the game or not. SP has been much better lately. Hopefully, Ollie can get his head on straight and make it even deeper.

I don't know about Ollie because I'm not sure how much the tendinitis in his knee was affecting his delivery. I just hope Niese can pitch well in his stead. I like Santos and Tatis a lot, I think Santos is going to be our starting catcher of the future.

I'm willing to bet that the "tendinitis" is in head. We'll see tho. Niese is getting rocked early. Looks like it could be a shootout.

I had a feeling this game was gonna be a shootout, and Fernando Tatis is a beast..

fernando tatis is now one of my most hated players, isnt he the guy who hit 2 grand slams in one inning i think when he was with baltimore

That would be him, he was with the Cardinals at the time. Both grand slams came off of Chan Ho Park.

seriously why in the hell was he in there 2 give up to grand slams

Ken Takahashi...

Oh well, this weekend's series against the Giants should be a good one, I just wish we could get a Santana/Lincecum matchup, that would be sick...
Ken Takahashi...

Oh well, this weekend's series against the Giants should be a good one, I just wish we could get a Santana/Lincecum matchup, that would be sick...

The last 2 games with the Braves were good games although Beltran was out on 3rd. It's always a shame when the umps potentially cost you the game.
Originally posted by tn_niner:
Ken Takahashi...

The last 2 games with the Braves were good games although Beltran was out on 3rd. It's always a shame when the umps potentially cost you the game.

They were very good games, and Beltran was definitely out at third, but Jeff Bennett still didn't have to walk in the winning run in the 10th.
Ken Takahashi...

They were very good games, and Beltran was definitely out at third, but Jeff Bennett still didn't have to walk in the winning run in the 10th.

Oh I agree. I want Jeff Bennett off the team so bad I can't stand it. He has never shown any consistency.
Ken Takahashi...

Oh I agree. I want Jeff Bennett off the team so bad I can't stand it. He has never shown any consistency.

he is very consistant at giving up runs i cant stand bennett he does need to get off the team
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I always enjoy when they play at AT&T. The Mets crushed Lincecum last year, hopefully they can do it again.
Maine's off to a lovely start...
I always enjoy when they play at AT&T. The Mets crushed Lincecum last year, hopefully they can do it again.

We stole one last night, literally...

I'm not used to comeback wins, but they're growing on me...
I've been out all day, didn't see Santana get lit up.... thankfully the offense came through...
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I'm not used to comeback wins, but they're growing on me...

Kind of weird, but they did it at will in 06. Looking for thr brooms tonight. It'd be a big sweep for sure, especially heading to LA......
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
At least Steve Phillips isn't bitter about getting canned by the Mets......
Share 49ersWebzone