There are 146 users in the forums

***Official 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Thread***

• sarpp
  • Info N/A
Laker fans posting trash talk on Rockets thread...Thats why this team is hated & will always be hated...Celtics who have twice the rings of the Lakers have fans with more class & less trash talking...

If/when Rockets lose in playoffs, I'll be rooting for who ever takes down the Lakers!!!
[ Edited by sarpp on Apr 5, 2009 at 6:01 PM ]
  • sarpp
  • Info N/A
Important win for us tonight against Portland...After losing back-to-back games against Suns & Lakers, we now have the tie-breaker over them & have regained the 4th seed...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Sure hope we get Portland in the first. They seem happy just to be in. As close as everything is, who knows what the matchups will be.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Sure hope we get Portland in the first. They seem happy just to be in. As close as everything is, who knows what the matchups will be.

Yeah, the seedings are freaking nuts, they change everyday.

And Sarpp....the Celtics don't have "twice" the rings that the Lakers do. They have 17, we have 14.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Apr 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

And Sarpp....the Celtics don't have "twice" the rings that the Lakers do. They have 17, we have 14.

That, and I'm pretty sure most C's fans in the world talk a lot more trash than Lundy and bunch. I'm willing to guarantee that sarpp hasn't met too many people from boston. The douchebaggedness of people from NE is right up there with the worst sports fans.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That, and I'm pretty sure most C's fans in the world talk a lot more trash than Lundy and bunch. I'm willing to guarantee that sarpp hasn't met too many people from boston. The douchebaggedness of people from NE is right up there with the worst sports fans.

No doubt.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Your boys better come ready to play on Tuesday
Originally posted by dobophile:

Who could that be?

It rhymes with Nos Mangeles.

Or rhymes with You Dork, Philadouchia, or Ban Frantonio.

PS: Nice shot you took on Hollywood since he's from LA. I'd say he fits that description to a tee.
I think the Rockets are actually more boring to watch than the Spurs. At least we have Parker and Ginobli along with Bowen's scratching and clawing.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Dino:

WTF?!?
  • sarpp
  • Info N/A

WTF?!?

Ya'll keep laughing with stupid Yao pics & making Howard to be better than him, we'll see after tonight's game who is laughing???
  • beefn
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sarpp:

WTF?!?

Ya'll keep laughing with stupid Yao pics & making Howard to be better than him, we'll see after tonight's game who is laughing???

I think Yao is simulating the s**t we took on then with 100 to 95 victory the last time we played?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Statistically, Yao has won every matchup he's ever had with Dwight, and the Rox win more often than not. Should be a good game.
In eight games with Yao and Howard matched up with one another (though Howard played power forward in portions of the first four of those meetings), the Rockets went 6-2. Yao outscored Howard by an average of 24 to 12.8 points per game. Both averaged 9.8 rebounds in those games. Yao averaged 2.13 blocked shots, Howard 1.5. Yao made 55.6 percent of his shots in those games, Howard 45.1 percent.

Get ready for tonight b***hes!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone