LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

2008-09 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
We hate cuz we're jealous, Big C.

Hey, I'm neither a Rock Star nor a SuperGenius - I'M jealous.

And old.

Seriously, though, how many people do you think will make it? Should I start looking for deals on tickets?

Much like your mother, I'm not committing to any group activity until we get a few more guys involved. For now, I figure that it's just you, me, & socalfan21 for the 12/12 game. Let me know if you need a place to crash that night since it's a pretty long drive from Staples back to your pad.

And old.

Seriously, though, how many people do you think will make it? Should I start looking for deals on tickets?

Much like your mother, I'm not committing to any group activity until we get a few more guys involved. For now, I figure that it's just you, me, & socalfan21 for the 12/12 game. Let me know if you need a place to crash that night since it's a pretty long drive from Staples back to your pad.

Volume = profit.

And old.

Volume = profit.

You had to get those money-makin' genes from somewhere.

And old.

Volume = profit.

Speaking of money making jeans, your mom busted out the assless chaps last night. Long story short, she had both assless chaps and some ass bustin chaps all in the same room.

And old.

Volume = profit.

Speaking of money making jeans, your mom busted out the assless chaps last night. Long story short, she had both assless chaps and some ass bustin chaps all in the same room.

Oh my

ROFLMAO

And old.

Volume = profit.

Wow.

That was pure genius.
I can't wait for the f**king season to start

And old.

Volume = profit.

This is what I intended with "money makin' genes". And this is why you're my favorite fellow yo' momma-er.

Or something.
Anyone know where we can find the .gif where Phil, Kobe, Pau, and Sasha were dancing in the car? That s**t was so funny last year.

That thing never gets old.
Originally posted by angelv05:

Neither does this.

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by angelv05:

Neither does this.

till this day i even wonder is sasha even tried to defend allen dude didnt even juke or anything
(cough cough) the warriors are a college basketball team (cough cough)
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by socalfan21:
(cough cough) the warriors are a college basketball team (cough cough)

You know what would help your cough....Taking Kobe's **** out of your mouth.
Share 49ersWebzone