[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jun 15, 2009 at 06:56:27 ]
  • Brew
  • Veteran
I'm going to a game this season

Haven't been to an NBA game in 10+ yrs.
Originally posted by qnbrew88:

Me and LA are going to one, too. We just don't know how or when yet.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:

Me and LA are going to one, too. We just don't know how or when yet.

he can practically walk there from his office.
  • dman
  • Veteran
I can't freakin wait.

I need to erase the memory of last season's finals.
it only felt like 1 week ago that we lost the the finals....nba offseason is so short

time to redeem ourselves f**k the celtics

[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Sep 29, 2008 at 13:29:19 ]
Chris Mihm was on Loose Cannons today, and he said that he's healthy for the 1st time since 2006. Could be a solid backup if that's the case. Between him, Bynum, Gasol, Odom, & Powell, our 4/5 spots look very, very good.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Chris Mihm was on Loose Cannons today, and he said that he's healthy for the 1st time since 2006. Could be a solid backup if that's the case. Between him, Bynum, Gasol, Odom, & Powell, our 4/5 spots look very, very good.

Yep .. there is some nice depth there

But I will still miss Ronny

My only concern is PG .. Fish is getting old and Im not sold on Farmar yet as a starter.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Doesn't matter they will all get pwned by this guy

(Yeah because I have room to talk, LOL)

They sign Bynum yet or is he gonna start swatting balls into the stands and screaming "You gonna pay me my f-ing money now!?!?!"

Have a good season boys. I hope they find a new creative way to implode, the whole "Get to the finals and lose to team who wants it more" is getting a little old. Hopefully we can see some vintage Kobe with prima-donna pouting and calling out teammates.

Until then you guys are probably favorites.

Haha, good to have you back, Reign. Both sides hope to have Bynum extended by the end of October.

Lakers Suck!!!

j/k I may not like them but I respect them, they do have one heck of a lineup. If they can stay healthy, they will be a formidable opponent.
Reports from media day say that Bynum looks like a f**king monster. He's been the talk of media day so far. Hopefully I can get pics soon.

YOU DIDN"T FORGET ABOUT SASH DADDY DID YOU?!!
Bynum's starting to look like a grown man.

Share 49ersWebzone