There are 245 users in the forums

2008-09 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by angelv05:
I've never been to a Laker game at staples. Usually when they play the Warriors in Oakland I go with my cousin. Funny thing is, there is usually more Kobe jerseys in the crowd then Warrior jerseys. They put on a pretty good show. Thunder is sick.

Thunder is a Homo. I punked him at a Laker/Warrior game last year. I couldn't believe he just let me make a fool out of him and show him up as I repped the Lakers in front of 18,000 people.

What did you do?
I've never been to a Laker game at staples. Usually when they play the Warriors in Oakland I go with my cousin. Funny thing is, there is usually more Kobe jerseys in the crowd then Warrior jerseys. They put on a pretty good show. Thunder is sick.

Thunder is a Homo. I punked him at a Laker/Warrior game last year. I couldn't believe he just let me make a fool out of him and show him up as I repped the Lakers in front of 18,000 people.

What did you do?

I was coming back from the restroom and as I came down the aisle he was standing there dancing like a dork. I slipped my Lakers sweatshirt off and waved it in his face, doing a much more spectacular dance and screaming "LAAAAAAKKEEEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!" in his face. He tried to rally the W fans to cheer me down, but I was too much for those pussies to handle, and I prevailed. As I went back to my seat, I was showered with praise from all the W fans that I had been talking smack to the whole game.

What did you do?

I was coming back from the restroom and as I came down the aisle he was standing there dancing like a dork. I slipped my Lakers sweatshirt off and waved it in his face, doing a much more spectacular dance and screaming "LAAAAAAKKEEEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!" in his face. He tried to rally the W fans to cheer me down, but I was too much for those pussies to handle, and I prevailed. As I went back to my seat, I was showered with praise from all the W fans that I had been talking smack to the whole game.

Sick.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Finer08:
I GOTTA go to a Laker game this year. I'll make the drive from Frisco... wonder which game I should go too

If you drive down, I'll buy your ticket.

But it will only cost $10.

Pete have you been to those 10 dollars section??? Like are they ok seats?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I GOTTA go to a Laker game this year. I'll make the drive from Frisco... wonder which game I should go too

There's really not a bad seat at Staples. I mean...those are definitely the worst seats in the house, but it's still a good time. For $10? Definitely worth it, especially if you can take the train to the game and avoid the $20-$25 parking. I don't think I've actually say in those sections, but I've sat in the Sections next to them many times.
What was that J2JK Lakers Highlights site again? I haven't been on it in awhile. It had the hd highlights.

There's really not a bad seat at Staples. I mean...those are definitely the worst seats in the house, but it's still a good time. For $10? Definitely worth it, especially if you can take the train to the game and avoid the $20-$25 parking. I don't think I've actually say in those sections, but I've sat in the Sections next to them many times.

See the thing is we are goin to be in LA Dec. 9th through the 13th and my dad only wants to pay major dollars for the Suns/ Lakers game on the 10th but the lakers are also in town for the Lakers Kings on the 12th...would you rather pay the 10 dollars and go sit in those seats or go to a sports bar and watch the game lol...
What was that J2JK Lakers Highlights site again? I haven't been on it in awhile. It had the hd highlights.

I remember it now. http://www.lakersmedia.com/

They added new s**t.

There are $10 seats, I need to get me some.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Looks like Phil is gonna try Odom at PG on offense.

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:

He's just messing around. I hope.

Eff that. I'm donating blood weekly and saving the money for our 2 tickets later in the season.

P.s. - I feel woozy
Originally posted by dman:

Point Forward...?

I like the idea of having him as the 6th man coming off bench...DO IT...
Stoney can you sticky this at the top??!?! please!
I got 2 tickets to Lakers Kings Dec. 12th!!! Now imma get Lakers Suns tomorrow Dec. 10th!!
Share 49ersWebzone