There are 235 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Sick and tired of McMackin and his weak ass defense. I mean seriously, is he even doing any kind of coaching out there?? It seems as if Rolovich is doing all the coaching. Our defense is one of the worst since 2004. I hope we lose the rest of our games so we can fire this weak ass coach.

did not watch the game but I read, they gave up points in the first half, could not punch it in on the goal line. but gamn giving up all those points in the 2nd half, that is just crazy. I am sure running the no huddle really killed the defense.

It also probably has to do with the fact that they practiced in Las Vegas than Colorado. They should've practiced there and got use to the climate or altitude, that probably contributed to them gassing in the second half.

McMackin was on the news tonight talking about how Pilares got 100 something yards receiving and Paredes getting 16 tackles. Big freaking deal, screw personal achievements right now and moral victories. Oh now what, the Warriors are gonna come home and beat up on Charleston Southern and act like they just beaten a SEC team. They should be ashamed of themselves, I'm so pissed with the Warriors right now, IMO, I think we are the weakest in the WAC.

HC needs to go

QB needs to go

Defense needs to man up

Matter of fact, I hope we lose to Charleston Southern just to make them realize they ain't s**t right now.

I wonder if UH could even afford to buy out McMac's contract. I guess you gotta hope they don't make it to a bowl game, that would be the only way to get people pissed enough to do something about it.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
did any of you watch the Hawaii game? Was it as good as it seem with the score 66-7?
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Anyone, know if you can watch the Oceanic PPV, of the Hawaii La Tech game on the internet?
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Anyone, know if you can watch the Oceanic PPV, of the Hawaii La Tech game on the internet?

Try this link...looks like you can:

Hawaii Sports Live
Anyone going to the game on Saturday? Kolohe?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Season ticket holder for 3 years now. Yup, I'm going.

Season ticket holder for 3 years now. Yup, I'm going.

Alright! I'm gonna be rockin the tribal Defend Hawaii, don't know where I'm sitting tho.

And I just found out I can go free cause I'm a student!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Just got back from the game, woooohoooo we beat up on another crappy team, and pad more stats.

Nah good game, I think Salas will be a pretty decent receiver in the NFL, may be in the slot. Him and Pilares with 200 yard games damn, I never seen Grice--Mullin and Bess do that in the same game.

Mana Silva with two picks......I still think hes a slow ass SS. The defense should've shut them out, but again they remind everyone of their poor ass tackling.

.........up next a big BIG ass whoopin from Boise, stay tuned!!!!
Just got back from the game, woooohoooo we beat up on another crappy team, and pad more stats.

Nah good game, I think Salas will be a pretty decent receiver in the NFL, may be in the slot. Him and Pilares with 200 yard games damn, I never seen Grice--Mullin and Bess do that in the same game.

Mana Silva with two picks......I still think hes a slow ass SS. The defense should've shut them out, but again they remind everyone of their poor ass tackling.

salas is the man. No lie that Moniz is a baller, I really hate his throwing motion and accuracy scares me everytime he throws the ball.

yes, it was a fun game. The D should have gave up 0 points, but oh well.

LT's trick play at the end of the half was nicely executed. And I called the fake punt. haha

• AZ9er
  • Veteran

Nice very nice. You guys think UH has any chance against Boise?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think Hawaii has a 10% chance outta a 100 to win it. Only thing we got going for us is Salas and Pilares, our defense is gonna get torched.
I think Hawaii has a 10% chance outta a 100 to win it. Only thing we got going for us is Salas and Pilares, our defense is gonna get torched.

I would make it about 6% chance. I agree it will ether be a blowout or a shootout.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran

I would make it about 6% chance. I agree it will ether be a blowout or a shootout.

I am hoping for a shootout. But I really hope they beat beat Fresno, for some reason I really hate Fresno.
Share 49ersWebzone