LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 174 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
hooooo boy am i glad i didn't drop $1000 on USC like one of my friends did!

LOL

The house I usually go through, told me everyone was going Hawaii. That was one bet to stay away from too scary.

And I gotta say this, if Shane Austin starts the rest of the year, Greg Salas and Kealoha Pilares will light it up this season. Moniz is horrible.

didn't Mac say Moniz has a chance to be the "greatest QB in school history"

....well it's good to see at least that quality of June Jones rubbed off on Mac.

No I thought commentators said Nick Rolovic said it.
Woohoo...my cousin John Hardy-Tuliau blocked the field goal attempt to keep this game tied too bad they're fricken strugglin against Army
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Woohoo...my cousin John Hardy-Tuliau blocked the field goal attempt to keep this game tied too bad they're fricken strugglin against Army

Army is pesky, for sure.

cousin.

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Sep 12, 2010 at 09:29:03 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Can't believe Hawaii let them come back with 4 TD's. Damn McMackin sucksass as a HC and he's supposed to be a defensive HC.
Can't believe Hawaii let them come back with 4 TD's. Damn McMackin sucksass as a HC and he's supposed to be a defensive HC.

Amen dude, its been downhill since June left.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

And we're talking bout ARMY....FRICKIN ARMY!!!!

Hawaii cannot continue to tackle the way they have been, and they can't shed a block to save their lives. Only positives I see on this team is Pilares and Salas oh and Alex Green. Defense was on the field for practically the whole second half. Ulbrich should be our LB coach and teach these LB's how to tackle.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran

Hawaii cannot continue to tackle the way they have been, and they can't shed a block to save their lives. Only positives I see on this team is Pilares and Salas oh and Alex Green. Defense was on the field for practically the whole second half. Ulbrich should be our LB coach and teach these LB's how to tackle.

At the very least I am glad they won the game, but they really need to get their stuff together.
Originally posted by AZ9er:

At the very least I am glad they won the game, but they really need to get their stuff together.

i don't remember the last time i DIDN'T have to worry about the team tackling.

You guys watch the games live or just on oc16 the next day?
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

the game was one CBS College sports network on Direct tv, so I was able to watch it live. but I am in AZ so.....

^^channelsurfing.net FTW.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

3 year season ticket holder here, but I also watch them on DirecTv when they come on.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Sick and tired of McMackin and his weak ass defense. I mean seriously, is he even doing any kind of coaching out there?? It seems as if Rolovich is doing all the coaching. Our defense is one of the worst since 2004. I hope we lose the rest of our games so we can fire this weak ass coach.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Sick and tired of McMackin and his weak ass defense. I mean seriously, is he even doing any kind of coaching out there?? It seems as if Rolovich is doing all the coaching. Our defense is one of the worst since 2004. I hope we lose the rest of our games so we can fire this weak ass coach.

did not watch the game but I read, they gave up points in the first half, could not punch it in on the goal line. but gamn giving up all those points in the 2nd half, that is just crazy. I am sure running the no huddle really killed the defense.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AZ9er:

did not watch the game but I read, they gave up points in the first half, could not punch it in on the goal line. but gamn giving up all those points in the 2nd half, that is just crazy. I am sure running the no huddle really killed the defense.

It also probably has to do with the fact that they practiced in Las Vegas than Colorado. They should've practiced there and got use to the climate or altitude, that probably contributed to them gassing in the second half.

McMackin was on the news tonight talking about how Pilares got 100 something yards receiving and Paredes getting 16 tackles. Big freaking deal, screw personal achievements right now and moral victories. Oh now what, the Warriors are gonna come home and beat up on Charleston Southern and act like they just beaten a SEC team. They should be ashamed of themselves, I'm so pissed with the Warriors right now, IMO, I think we are the weakest in the WAC.

HC needs to go

QB needs to go

Defense needs to man up

Matter of fact, I hope we lose to Charleston Southern just to make them realize they ain't s**t right now.
Share 49ersWebzone