There are 305 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

man boxing is on a roll this year
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
man boxing is on a roll this year

Yep.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Peterson vs Matthysse is on.

No world titles will be on the line when IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (31-1-1, 16 KOs) faces WBC interim junior welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse (33-2, 31 KOs) on May 18 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. The bout will be fought at a 141 lb. catch weight, one pound over the division limit.

In the co-feature, IBF welterweight title will be on the line when reigning champion Devon Alexander "The Great" (24-1, 13 KOs) defends against undefeated #1 contender Kell "The Special One" Brook (29-0, 19 KOs).

Hell...to...the...f**k YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is called WINNING!!!!!!!!!! Is this HBO or Showtime?
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

No world titles will be on the line when IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (31-1-1, 16 KOs) faces WBC interim junior welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse (33-2, 31 KOs) on May 18 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. The bout will be fought at a 141 lb. catch weight, one pound over the division limit.

In the co-feature, IBF welterweight title will be on the line when reigning champion Devon Alexander "The Great" (24-1, 13 KOs) defends against undefeated #1 contender Kell "The Special One" Brook (29-0, 19 KOs).

If not mistaken, HBO.
Trout talking that mess during the Canelo PC.

Canelo said he's going to kick his ass for beating his brother back in the day.

If not mistaken, HBO.

I thought GB and HBO broke up?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

If not mistaken, HBO.

I thought GB and HBO broke up?

You are right. Its on Showtime.
Donaire and Rigondeaux made weight.

Nonito Donaire 121.6 vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux 121.5 (WBO/WBA super bantamweight titles)
Felix Verdejo 131.5 vs. Steve Gutierrez 130
Sean Monaghan 176 vs. Rex Stanley 177
Glen Tapia 154.5 vs. Joseph de los Santos 153
Mikael Zewski 148.5 vs. Daniel Sostre 147
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Even though Trout represents Las Cruces, NM.
I think that Trout is going to get beat, and get beat bad.
OMG, Donaire came out to "Flash Gordon" theme song...fight over by EKO, "Epic Knock Out"

Man, that was an awesome first round. This is gonna be a tough fight for each guy to win.
Bradley bores me as a fighter and a play by play commentator
Good technical fight, could've gone either way, congrats to Rigo...

That 115-113 score was bad enough, but Lederman's daughter scoring 116-112 set women back 30 years
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Bradley bores me as a fighter and a play by play commentator

Yes to both...I want Pac to fight him next to build up for Marquez V

This time, I want Pac to start boozing and cheating on his wife again to get that "nasty" streak he's missed since the Cotto bout
he played nonito like a trumpet
Share 49ersWebzone