There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread***

Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by MOEMONEY87:
Phillie fans how goon is worley? & how do you guys usually do against dickey? i would love your input

worley has been very solid....especially his last two starts...Phils usually struggle against knuckle ballers

lol what kind of sample size are you using? how often do the Phillies face a knuckleballer? its probably Dickey, and thats about it.
man i wish the Phils had the offense they had in '08...team would win 120 games if they did
Originally posted by Niners99:
Phillie fans how goon is worley? & how do you guys usually do against dickey? i would love your input

worley has been very solid....especially his last two starts...Phils usually struggle against knuckle ballers

lol what kind of sample size are you using? how often do the Phillies face a knuckleballer? its probably Dickey, and thats about it.

dickey and wakefield

dickey and wakefield

Wakefield hasnt pitched in the NL in 18 years...

dickey and wakefield

wakefield pitched against the Phillies last year

dickey and wakefield

get some facts and come back and see me
Originally posted by valrod33:

dickey and wakefield

wakefield pitched against the Phillies last year

twice to be exact

dickey and wakefield

get some facts and come back and see me

Facing a pitcher in interleague means nothing. And the knuckleball itself is unpredictable. I just dont see how facing RA Dickey a few times and tim wakefield maybe every 4 years is enough to say they do or dont hit that kind of pitching.
well, because of Bochy's retarded "righty, lefty, righty" strategy that he beleives in much too strongly, you guys get an automatic win in game 2 of this series.

Instead of leaving the rotation as is, and going Lincecum, Cain, Vogelsong in order, he decided to pitch Zito on Wed. vs. Cole Hamels. now hopefully we can win games 1 and 3.
well, because of Bochy's retarded "righty, lefty, righty" strategy that he beleives in much too strongly, you guys get an automatic win in game 2 of this series.

Instead of leaving the rotation as is, and going Lincecum, Cain, Vogelsong in order, he decided to pitch Zito on Wed. vs. Cole Hamels. now hopefully we can win games 1 and 3.

you guys have a good chance of taking 2 of 3 anyway cause you face Worley and Kendrick...Worley has been a stud thus far but isnt unhittable...should be a great series best of luck

you guys have a good chance of taking 2 of 3 anyway cause you face Worley and Kendrick...Worley has been a stud thus far but isnt unhittable...should be a great series best of luck

It's the Giants, they make everyone look unhittable.
Someone was nowhere to be found during tonights game.

Post whoring it up when u were facing our number 6 pitcher who shouldnt be on a roster.

Then tonight, your big powerful scary team couldnt muster an earned run against cain...

looked alot like game 3 of the NLCS

I like this kinda baseball. Playoff vibes.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Post whoring it up when u were facing our number 6 pitcher who shouldnt be on a roster.

Then tonight, your big powerful scary team couldnt muster an earned run against cain...

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

also forgot to mention that our Carlos Beltran-less lineup beat the current best pitcher on the Phillies.

We are damn competitive.