Originally posted by jrg:
There are 596 users in the forums
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Knowledge:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by skeetskeet:
I'm actually just not a hamels fan. He's FINALLY having a great year but dude has been so hyped since the 2008 world series I can't stand it. He's good No doubt and maybe he is finally putting it together but the hype he has generated in his life has been nonsense.
That aside he may Me the best lefty right now. I would even throw in bumgarner he has been dealing lately.
jaime garcia > bumgarner
cliff lee > bumgarner
Originally posted by jrg:
Man all these phillies fans on Twitter were so confident when we had mclellan and you guys had Halladay..lol
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Lee not looking sharp so far tonight
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Lee not looking sharp so far tonight
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Trent Dilfer 1 super bowl ring
Dan Marino 0
which QB would you rather have?