There are 170 users in the forums

***Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread***

One day til Pitchers and Catchers report!!!!! Defending Champs!!!

[ Edited by Knowledge on Feb 13, 2009 at 16:11:18 ]
Originally posted by bigfan:

bahahahahaha
RIP Harry

Phils win 9-8

4-3 on the year

Ibanez is a beast...Pat Burrell who?
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Ibanez for MVP!!!!!!
Ibanez for MVP!!!!!!

No kidding. I was really kind of worried about this pickup, and I still kind of am in terms of where he'll be in a year or two, but he's gotten off to an INCREDIBLE start.

Just like last year, when we needed it, someone got hot and carried it for a month or so, while someone (in this case our pitching) strugggles.

And his D has really impressed me, a clear upgrade over Pat. Actually with Feliz playing solid ball and Ruiz being at least decent, our lineup is a solid as anyone's.

If our pitching can improve and Rollins picks it up (which he has been lately), we will have a hell of chance to win the east again and do damage in the playoffs.

I just hope that was the last we see of Park as a starter. I'd much rather have Happ or another youngster in there. Chan Ho is done a starter. He has no faith in his stuff once he starts getting hit. It's painful to watch.

Brad Lidge
Originally posted by King49er:
Brad Lidge

He's no K-Rod...
Brad Lidge

unbeluievable...didnt even get to watch the game...worked a 14 hour shift and came home to see lidge blew a two run lead
Brad Lidge

unbeluievable...didnt even get to watch the game...worked a 14 hour shift and came home to see lidge blew a two run lead

He blew another one today....
Phillies are on fire...Hopefully we can keep it going against the dodgers tonight...Cole on the mound...thats a plus
Share 49ersWebzone