LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

***Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread***

CC Who?????? woooooooooooooooooooooooo Victorino grand slam!!!!!!! phils up 5-1
Originally posted by Knowledge:
CC Who?????? woooooooooooooooooooooooo Victorino grand slam!!!!!!! phils up 5-1

Game 2 was a HUGE WIN! Exactly, CC who? One more win and they move on to the next round of play. And how about that "Flyin' Hawaian!"
HOLY s**t--Can you believe this? This is too good to be true. I better just not say anything I am so afraid of hexing anything going on right now with the Phightens. V-I-C-T-O-R-I-N-I-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in all seriousness, Cole Hamels I expected this out of, but for Brett Myers to outpitch CC in a big game, good for him. Moyer will shut the door in game 3 also. The Phils will blast Dave Bush. Howard and Utley will go deep and the Phils onto the NLCS!!
Originally posted by jnew62:
HOLY s**t--Can you believe this? This is too good to be true. I better just not say anything I am so afraid of hexing anything going on right now with the Phightens. V-I-C-T-O-R-I-N-I-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in all seriousness, Cole Hamels I expected this out of, but for Brett Myers to outpitch CC in a big game, good for him. Moyer will shut the door in game 3 also. The Phils will blast Dave Bush. Howard and Utley will go deep and the Phils onto the NLCS!!

I thought you said you didn't want to jinx them?
hope yall take care of the bums in the nlcs
Originally posted by hec26:
hope yall take care of the bums in the nlcs

Part of the pain with being a Phils phan is I kept telling myself no,no,no and now I believe. I know, I will hurt in the end, but I can't help myself
Here's to wrappin' up the series today against the Brewers! GO PHILLIES!!! Bring on the Dodgers!
  • Brew
  • Veteran
congratulations to the phillies. Should be an interesting matchup with LA.

Head to head you guys are 4-4 with them during the regular season. Hometeam has won every game.
Doesn't this Phillies/Dodgers series now become best of 7?

[ Edited by PTulini on Oct 5, 2008 at 20:03:43 ]

Originally posted by PTulini:
Doesn't this Phillies/Dodgers series now become best of 7?

Yes, it's now a best of 7.
Well, the big dance will start on Thurs. in Philadelphia. I can't just say I'm happy to be there as the Dodgers are SO beatable. But in reality, I am just happy to be there. I'm just worried that everything is setup for a failure. The Phils get to set the roation so Hamels can go 3 games. The offense has been horrible. Barley anything out of Utley and Howard and they still managed to make short work of the Brew Crew. Well, here's to dealing with Dodgers fans for the next week or so............
Well, the big dance will start on Thurs. in Philadelphia. I can't just say I'm happy to be there as the Dodgers are SO beatable. But in reality, I am just happy to be there. I'm just worried that everything is setup for a failure. The Phils get to set the roation so Hamels can go 3 games. The offense has been horrible. Barley anything out of Utley and Howard and they still managed to make short work of the Brew Crew. Well, here's to dealing with Dodgers fans for the next week or so............

Bring on all the Dodgers fans. WE'RE READY! I'm so pumped for this series!!!

Can't wait for Cole to show Manny how it's done tonight.
Congrats Philly fans! This Giants fan is pulling for a World Series title for you guys. With Utley, Howard and J-Roll, you are in a good position! Just score more runs.... Your pitching staff needs it (after Hammels).
Share 49ersWebzone