There are 173 users in the forums

***FORUM RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Y not naked pix of hotties?
I would like to know why i have a 25% warning, if it was due to that Haka thread in Other sports then i'm fairly annoyed.
signed
  • oreoluna187
  • Info N/A
signed
  • ninerhigh
  • Info N/A
After the Saints game....

Today's locking by the Mods of two perfectly legitimate threads, neither one mine, one on the trade value of Alex and the other on hiring Cowher to coach the Niners after season's end angered posters and showed the need to fire the guilty mods.

If these Mods, in their defense, claim that the rules allowed them to do that than the rules need to be changed to disallow the mods from running wildly off the course of common sense.

And to the mods who so misbehaved, I say disappear in your shame for your judgement and demeanor are simply unacceptable to most posters.
Originally posted by ninerhigh:
After the Saints game....

Today's locking by the Mods of two perfectly legitimate threads, neither one mine, one on the trade value of Alex and the other on hiring Cowher to coach the Niners after season's end angered posters and showed the need to fire the guilty mods.

If these Mods, in their defense, claim that the rules allowed them to do that than the rules need to be changed to disallow the mods from running wildly off the course of common sense.

And to the mods who so misbehaved, I say disappear in your shame for your judgement and demeanor are simply unacceptable to most posters.

Is this a joke?

Those threads were probably locked because they could have been posted in other threads with related topics. During game days, you are only supposed to post in the Game Day thread to keep things less cluttered. They have said that many times. Thank God they clean things up so we don't have to see 20 threads on the same general topic.
Originally posted by Oscar:
Forum Rules

Offensive Language
You agree not to use offensive language. This can include swear or curse words. The board does have swear filter and this should catch most offenses. Excessive swearing, or posting pictures with un-edited swear words can result in a warning. Moreover, telling a poster to "STFU" is also a warnable offense.

Do you guys actually read the posts? There are ALWAYS post with lots of offensive language. If this is a rule, enforce it!
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by Oscar:
Forum Rules

Offensive Language
You agree not to use offensive language. This can include swear or curse words. The board does have swear filter and this should catch most offenses. Excessive swearing, or posting pictures with un-edited swear words can result in a warning. Moreover, telling a poster to "STFU" is also a warnable offense.

Do you guys actually read the posts? There are ALWAYS post with lots of offensive language. If this is a rule, enforce it!

By and large, the level of swearing in posts is okay. It's when people start spewing hate speech, post something explicit, or habitually swear unnecessarily in an aggressive manner that gets you warned. And as such, we do enforce it.
signed
signed

• 9ersrule
  • Info N/A
cosigned.
Oscar, Kidash, et al: I don't use paypal but have a check for you guys to use in maintaining website. Please post an address where i can send you a check and also who to make check to. Thanx ps: you can't email me due to multiple filters unless your email address is in my address book...that's why i need an address.
I vote to remove the kindergarten rules.
stupid question but can someone please explain to me what the filled in red blocks under your name means and how do you get them.

thanks
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
stupid question but can someone please explain to me what the filled in red blocks under your name means and how do you get them.

thanks

They fill up as your post count goes up.
Share 49ersWebzone