i understand,i will behave this time!
  • citylife49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by mrfootball420:
i understand,i will behave this time!

Where did that come from?
Originally posted by roberthenkel:
Rollin

i stay fly..no lie..you know this.....ROLLIN!!!
i find these rules racist
  • ninerfan1979
  • Info N/A
K
Its sad but this is the first time since I started posting that I read this. Sorry.
  • NinerIdaho2007
  • Info N/A
understand rules...ready to post...
people make mistakes lets not be nazi's and push there warning level up im sorry for the harsh words but im alittle annoyed i thing there is a better way to handle this i mean its the first time i made the mistake
Make policy vague enough so that it is open to interpretation; your interpretation. This way you may enforce what you want and "skirt" around those that you dont.

Also, I think that STFU should be allowed. We habitual bad boys who like to use potty words need some outlet of being bad. Shuckydarns and poopie head just don't cut it.
Also, biznatch should be allowed. Because sometimes being a biznatch is a good thing.

Dear Mods.,

I consider the large volume of lock symbols in the following forum to be a personal attack, if they think it is a subject that is so worth locking-I do not believe that they should be making that decision for you all the owners of this website. If they see it as a dead issue, all they need to do is hit the back button on their explorer to go to another forum, why should they ruin it for everyone else that wants to discuss this issue in the forums (personal feelings)? I never said anything bad about anyone. Click on the following link to view what I am talking about:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=50658&start=0
  • stewama
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by niteshade80:
Dear Mods.,

I consider the large volume of lock symbols in the following forum to be a personal attack, if they think it is a subject that is so worth locking-I do not believe that they should be making that decision for you all the owners of this website. If they see it as a dead issue, all they need to do is hit the back button on their explorer to go to another forum, why should they ruin it for everyone else that wants to discuss this issue in the forums (personal feelings)? I never said anything bad about anyone. Click on the following link to view what I am talking about:

Wow. If you consider that a personal attack, maybe you should consider not posting on internet forums.
  • Jesus
Dear Mods.,

what a crybaby
Originally posted by Jesus:
Dear Mods.,

what a crybaby

Just remember that the Mods. are the gods in this domain and they are the enforcers of the forum laws that they personally have put together. Thank you very much moderators of www.49erswebzone.com for giving us 49er fans a place to check out current news and to talk about 49ers issues that are in the headlines. You guys have really put together a great place for us fans.
I have read, and The Dude shall abide. However, I find rules to be oppresive as a general rule, and I would like to take this time to formally protest their existence. Thank you. That is all.

Anarchy.
Share 49ersWebzone