Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***FORUM RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING***

You gone.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You gone.

Well are you going to erase the post? lol
Signed
START CHAD HALL!!!! He has proved himself for being a starter... coach and GM just want look good... by trying play there starters... Trade him or Play him.. PLAY CHAD HALL
Signed. Whoops so late on this.

I was a part of another board that got over run with trolls once the 49ers made it back to their proper place amongst the NFL elite. I've only missed the first CIN Super Bowl, so a long time fan. Glad to have found this place.
[ Edited by thl408 on Aug 19, 2013 at 8:48 PM ]
Read and signed.
I made a thread called "Eonblue Hawks/Niners writeup" and it seems to have disappeared overnight. I thought maybe I had overlooked it but I have looked through the threads multiples times. I didn't violate any rules so I don't understand why it would've been taken down.
THANKS
[ Edited by REALISTIC on Nov 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM ]
John Hancock
This is Irene jackson from Pillsincart. this is for good for us.
How does one become a Hall of Fame here or a mod
Originally posted by Constantine:

Well, HoFers are voted in annually by other posters once they have reached certain requirements.

Becoming a mod, I am not really sure. It just happens. You wake up one morning and you can ban people.
Originally posted by English:

Well, HoFers are voted in annually by other posters once they have reached certain requirements.

Becoming a mod, I am not really sure. It just happens. You wake up one morning and you can ban people.

LOL...
Well Im still waiting to wake up to being a super hero...
And Ive been waiting since i was 5...
Originally posted by English:

LOL...
Well Im still waiting to wake up to being a super hero...
And Ive been waiting since i was 5...

Maybe you just aren't superhero material? Like Bilbo Baggins.
how can i go about changing my username?