LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

***FORUM RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jumiah:
What's up fellow Niner fans!

Glad to be on board here but I admit it's because the other forum is down, where I've been a member since forever. Does anyone know what happened over there?

Looks like same rules apply here, cool!

Ditto.

Guess they nuked the board or something.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
[ Edited by susweel on Jan 18, 2017 at 12:49 PM ]
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Sep 11, 2019 at 3:10 PM ]
Originally posted by socal1632:
This team still has a lot of fat to trim. Pissed that we didn't pick up Watson. Our scouts are retar.....not smart. Anyhu Baalke set us back soooo far. Going to have to burn that cap money massively I'm afraid. We still have second rate talent all around the field. Trent is a pass catching monster out there and Garcon. The other guys are near practice squad garbage. Lynch and Shannahan are cutting the fat but what a mess. Get a qb in the draft or Cousins then build quickly next year with cap space then go for the sb year three. Going to the Colts game this Sunday. Will report back. Will be able to see the entire field

Originally posted by Forhapdun:
The 20+ players kneeling during the anthem are an embarrassment to our nation and our team . I will never watch or attend another game until this situation is corrected . Hate to say it Jerry jones of all people handling it correctly.

get over it
Originally posted by Forhapdun:
The 20+ players kneeling during the anthem are an embarrassment to our nation and our team . I will never watch or attend another game until this situation is corrected . Hate to say it Jerry jones of all people handling it correctly.

This thread is for the forum rules. But you are wrong. Any further discussion to the appropriate thread please.
Um, is the coaching staff blind or stupid, one on one with Hopkins is obviously a failed idea—ypubhaf all of halftime to figure out not to also that sh*t
Wow. My favorite team sucks and their coaches clearly didn't see fit to prepare them for an nfl game...
I saw nothing about gifs, are those not allowed?

Sorry i'm new and came over from a admin abusive 49ers forum.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 26, 2018 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

gifs are allowed. Welcome.

Originally posted by English:

Thanks!
Originally posted by English:

Thanks!

np
Sick run Niners! Lesgo...
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
YO English,

I pm'd you along with the other MODS... are not planing to reply??
I did reply to your Aug 30/1 pm's. These were the last I received.
Share 49ersWebzone