LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Go Rams??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Go Rams??

I'm all in for cheering the Rams on. Going 0-6 in the division makes Tomsula look really bad. I'm also hoping for a plethora of dumb penalties and miss tackles. I just hope our players don't get hurt. We all know how dirty Fisher can be.

Plus a loss makes Jed's end of the year press conference all the more interesting. I know that little winnie is hoping for a niner win, not because he loves this team, but because it will make keeping Tomsula easier and his life a little easier too. Two things I don't want. I wish we were 0-16 to make Tomsula's demise a done deal.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Hell yes GO RAMS!!!!
Top 5 pick? Check please.
Its a no lose scenario, I'm pleased when my Niners win, but if they lose this season, and Tomsula gets fired, great! If we drop to the 4 spot in draft, cool, so win or lose we win!
Sorry but the only way JT gets fired is if pics of him and Jed's wife, in a compromizing position, show up on Facebook. Which reminds me, anyone good with photoshop?
lol
Rams will throw the game so that Niners keep Tomsula
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Niners will win this game and get bumped out of the top 10 draft.
Guys, stop it . Tomfoola is not going to be HC shortly after the season is over. I am hoping right after the whistle blows in the rams game.
Originally posted by susweel:
Niners will win this game and get bumped out of the top 10 draft.

The lowest we can pick is 8 (there can be at most 8 5 loss teams unless there's a tie in the Jags game in which case we'd pick at worst 7th).

Still would much rather lose the game and pick 5th than win the game and pick 8th even if Tomsula remains the coach.

Tomsula stays, guys. We need to collectively move on to the next stage of grief which is acceptance... or flying banners of the stadium during Super Bowl week and the last game.

Draft position is all that hinges on this game.

But we can't let Herman Edwards down. So we have to win.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Who the heck are those 18% of homers who said no?! Unbelievable. LOL.
f**k Jed. I hope the Rams cream us 55-0 and I hope the stadium is empty or full or Rams fans.
Anyone going to the game?
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Sorry but the only way JT gets fired is if pics of him and Jed's wife, in a compromizing position, show up on Facebook. Which reminds me, anyone good with photoshop?

Anyone got a # for that chick that got Sterling bounced.
Share 49ersWebzone