LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Make Levi Stadim a ghost town

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anybody read all of this crap today in the news?

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/jed_york_thought_jim_harbaughs_coaching_staff_was_too_expensive/s1_127_20103253

http://www.mercurynews.com/tim-kawakami/ci_29315700/kawakami-49ers-stuck-place

There are more, but you guys get it.

The only way we can do anything, is quit attending games. stop buying merchandise, cancel NFL Sunday ticket and tell Directv why.

We need to Make Levi Stadium the laughing stock of the league. Blackouts would be good. Fly Banners, picket the team entrance. Write letters to the editor s of the newspapers, hell I don't know, start one of those Petitions to the President asking them to revoke any tax deals the Government has with the NFL. Somebody hire a hooker with some coke in her purse and find a way to link it to Jed. Anything to get rid of these clowns or at least embarrass Denise enough she sendd him home and puts him in time out.
Bald boy only cares about money. Empty seats can't buy popcorn and beer. But bald boy is in Silicon Valley. He'll probably sell enough tickets to the tech companies buying up seats for corporate get-togethers.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Too many homers for this to happen
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Tim k dropping more truth as usual.
Next season cowboys and patriots are coming to town. Seats will be filled up for those 2 games with 80% of their fans. Jed will enjoy seeing those seats full.
When I look at the stands in Cleveland or in Detroit, all I can think is that as usual, Niner fans are a disgrace. If the Niners aren't winning, half the crowd leaves. This is the definition of bandwagon fans and the Niners have a load of them. Browns fans are still there. Lions fans are still there. Niner fans? Niner fans are crap.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by crake49:
When I look at the stands in Cleveland or in Detroit, all I can think is that as usual, Niner fans are a disgrace. If the Niners aren't winning, half the crowd leaves. This is the definition of bandwagon fans and the Niners have a load of them. Browns fans are still there. Lions fans are still there. Niner fans? Niner fans are crap.

The faithful lol
I don't even care about them as long as jed owns the team. Everything good that happens to the team dies when jed touches it
Any chance York is making more than enough money from sponsors that he doesn't even care about not selling many seats?
I'm all in for not watching any 49er football or paying 1 red cent to the NFL or the 49ers if Jim Tomsula is retained as coach. I'm tired of this mismanaged cheap BS. If we have any balls at all please don't go to Levi's stadium this Sunday. Send a message that this BS will not be tolerated and let Jed choke on the empty seats and bad press.
[ Edited by SanFranFanfrmVa on Dec 28, 2015 at 12:13 PM ]

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Any chance York is making more than enough money from sponsors that he doesn't even care about not selling many seats?

Yes, he could make money on an empty stadium. But Mommy will be embarrassed. He might get turned over her knee.
Originally posted by susweel:

The faithful lol

Its ok to be the browns and the lions now. We just have to accept that apparantly. Lol before the season these people thought we were contenders and will think the same thing even if we hire steve harvey to coach the team.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
I'm all in for not watching any 49er football or paying 1 red cent to the NFL or the 49ers if Jim Tomsula is retained as coach. I'm tired of this mismanaged cheap BS. If we have any balls at all please don't go to Levi's stadium this Sunday. Send a message that this BS will not be tolerated and let Jed choke on the empty seats and bad press.

Embarrassment is the only tool at our disposal.
It already is a ghost town only problem is the seats are already sold so in reality it's the resellers losing out on money here

Boo hoo. We're just not that stupid to support a frugal owner and inept management. Go ahead and go to games if you want to feel good about your fandom.
Share 49ersWebzone