LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 510 users in the forums

The Silver Lining Thread (positive people come on in!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man every thread is doom and gloom.

My mom raised me to believe that there's always something positive out of every situation no matter how bad it may seem. So what are the positives guys???

I can't imagine spending an entire off season in this doom and gloom, I may just jump off a cliff.

Please help!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
2015 be so bad that Jed cleans house fire Tomsula and Trent.
I just saved a ton of money on my coaches bill!

We're doomed lol
i think the doom & gloom comes from living through this exact situation again.
Originally posted by susweel:

this is definitely a positive! gonna be a long season doe...
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I just saved a ton of money on my coaches bill!

Originally posted by susweel:

Jed is a moron. This team is moving in the wrong direction fast.
Originally posted by wailers15:
i think the doom & gloom comes from living through this exact situation again.

This. We experienced this exact same s**t 2003-2010. We know what ownership/front office failure looks like. This reeks of it.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

how bout saying something positive

I am taking a wait and see approach. i did that with every situation. I like the assistant hires, not a huge fan of the coordinators, and unsure about Tomsula. logan is the most intriguing guy out of all of them.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

how bout saying something positive

We're positively screwed
Has to be better than Roman
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I am taking a wait and see approach. i did that with every situation. I like the assistant hires, not a huge fan of the coordinators, and unsure about Tomsula. logan is the most intriguing guy out of all of them.

The only hope we really have is that the majority of these coaches are unknown underdogs so hopefully they can surprise the league. But the thing that makes everyone extremely pessimistic is that these coaches have been hired to do better than Jim Harbaugh's regime, once you let that sink in, all hope goes right out the window!

However, there is a bright side, and that there will be no more front office drama to distract the team. It's simply all about football now, so hopefully every one is focused.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
These coaches all have a chip on their shoulders. No one knows what is to come or what to expect.... nothing but opinions till we play the game.

I'm not expecting much, but I really hope the new staff shocks our asses!

Maybe JT will make it tough for teams to game plan against us... we already have good players. I can't wait to see what up!
Share 49ersWebzone