LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 681 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

Pay dat man. This post has me sold lol.
Get there Lynch.. Let them know!!
This is the type of attitude I have been waiting for! We need this fire especially inside this division. All our rivals have been amped to play us so now it is time we return the favor. We need to come out fired up and ready to bring that hat! Anthony Davis Bowman Boone Boldin have traditionally played games with that edge but it seems we have a ton of guys ready to get after it this year. Dudes are fired up and I can't wait!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

These two are going to combine for over 20 sacks.

What I would like to see is sometimes the 49ers should line up Tank at RDE and Aldon inside and lynch where Lynch lines up and see if Tank and Lynch can speed arond the edges.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Pay dat man. This post has me sold lol.

Might have a new favorite player... love that he hates Seattle! I saw that his old instagram name was tha killa... hopefully he's not another aaron hernandez though lol.

Dont get penalised for unsportsmanlike conduct with too much trash talking on the field though Lynch.

Carry on!

For the first time this off season . . . Im starting to look forward to the regular season.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
This is the type of attitude I have been waiting for! We need this fire especially inside this division. All our rivals have been amped to play us so now it is time we return the favor. We need to come out fired up and ready to bring that hat! Anthony Davis Bowman Boone Boldin have traditionally played games with that edge but it seems we have a ton of guys ready to get after it this year. Dudes are fired up and I can't wait!

of course this is how alot of us feel about the season and we have not even had the draft yet!there are alot of teams amped to play us cuz they think this is the year we will be down. well they better be careful about what they wish for. I like this type of attitude better than,,," oh oh,, its going to be so bad i am going to hide under the bed til the season is over,", but thats just me. i do feel sorry for those who are not excited for the upcoming season,, its beyond me that they can not feel the way i do but that is not my concern
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
damn cc almost forgot the most important thing
what is lynch supposed to say?
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Dont get penalised for unsportsmanlike conduct with too much trash talking on the field though Lynch.

Carry on!

For the first time this off season . . . Im starting to look forward to the regular season.
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Carry on!

Yeah buddy, cant wait to see this

I love it! Love the attitude!!

Some attitude on the team I like it! Give some of this passion to vd and we're ready to roll
That attitude is something we haven't had in a long time. We've had a lot of quiet leaders. People like Willis and smith who go out and do their job with 110% of their energy every time. But that little edge is sometimes what's needed to get to that next level. As long as no one gets out of line (ie: someone like Bruce irvin), then I'm all for it. I think Dockett will bring some of that nastiness also. Could be infectious.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jeepzilla:

I love it! Love the attitude!!

Originally posted by fropwns:

Share 49ersWebzone