LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 514 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Why did LYNCH not play much...? did i miss something. Im sitting here studying for finals and switching back and forth to the game and noticed he or brooks werent in. I know brooks is benched but lynch??
I met Aaron Lynch at the gym today, had a nice chat about the second half of last season as well as looking ahead to next year. I'm about 6'5", but he looks huge in person.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I met Aaron Lynch at the gym today, had a nice chat about the second half of last season as well as looking ahead to next year. I'm about 6'5", but he looks huge in person.

are you verbs nephew by chance?
He's a bad man
Originally posted by cciowa:

I'm not, but I'm assuming you're referring to a fellow member on this forum?

details of convo please.....

I'm not, but I'm assuming you're referring to a fellow member on this forum?

lol he is the guy who said his nephew had a convo with Kaep about he doesnt like the idea of Logan as his QB coach

good one cciowa haha. Im not saying i completely think you are lying laythewoodall but why would Lynch train at a public gym? cant niners workout at the facility or workout at one of the teammates home gyms.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
good one cciowa haha. Im not saying i completely think you are lying laythewoodall but why would Lynch train at a public gym? cant niners workout at the facility or workout at one of the teammates home gyms.

Maybe he wants to workout where there are women who are half naked and working out, that's why I go to public gyms
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Maybe he wants to workout where there are women who are half naked and working out, that's why I go to public gyms

Considering the new bargaining agreement, theres much more freedom in location of training during the offseason-- I'm assuming some of these guys just wanted a quick lift during a rest/recovery day.

When I used to live in San Jose, I spotted Mike Iupati, Isaac Sopoaga, and James Jones (no surprise as he went to San Jose State as well) at the same 24 hour fitness off Curtner Road.

This was at the 24 hour fitness on Brokaw/near the SJ airport. I've actually run into a few 49er players over the years including Crabtree, Moss, Nate Davis, and I even met Ron Stone a few times there.

I talked to him about the Giants game in particular, since that was the game where he really broke out and stole the headlines from Aldon returning.

I said we're all looking forward to seeing him lined up with Aldon on the other side and wreaking havoc, and wished him good luck. He was a pretty nice guy. The gym was pretty busy at the time, but nobody else really seemed to recognize him.
This was at the 24 hour fitness on Brokaw/near the SJ airport. I've actually run into a few 49er players over the years including Crabtree, Moss, Nate Davis, and I even met Ron Stone a few times there.

I talked to him about the Giants game in particular, since that was the game where he really broke out and stole the headlines from Aldon returning.

I said we're all looking forward to seeing him lined up with Aldon on the other side and wreaking havoc, and wished him good luck. He was a pretty nice guy. The gym was pretty busy at the time, but nobody else really seemed to recognize him.

Pics or it didn't happen.....

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Isn't it time to change the title of this thread. Make this thing official OP!
Share 49ersWebzone