LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 314 users in the forums

POLL: Is Jim Harbaugh losing control of the team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL: Is Jim Harbaugh losing control of the team?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
he acts like he still coaching college football with some of the decisions he and his little henchman roman are doing. he looks lost in the last two weeks during the games and i certainly hope that looks are deceiving and he actually has a handle on what is broken and what and how we fix it. because the alternative is not a good thing to think about
Kaep just looks like he is thinking too much instead of playing to his strengths.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
nah man Harbs is the truth he will get this corrected.
I have faith in Harbaugh. I do remember the entirety of this board calling for Roman's head after last year's loss against St. Louis.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Sep 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM ]
for Real , this is a joke right ? just because we lost two games you are a moron get a life !
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I have faith in Harbaugh. I do remember the entirety of this board calling for Roman's head after last year's loss against St. Louis.
should have been done then in my opinion. a toss to ginn, now a two handed pitchback to hunter. i will say one thing for him,, he is consistent

Harbaugh: "Our offense is showing good effort the last two games."
Roman: "I agree Jim. Let's not change the game plan against the Rams."
Harbaugh: "We're the Niners. We can do whatever we WANT!"

Delusional. Huge Egos.
[ Edited by cris_sonic on Sep 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]

just checked the 49ers website. jed york has officially made this week the 'Everyone over-react to everything an start freaking out in week 3" week
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol @ this thread. Lost two games in a row and the coach has lost the team?
When we catch fire at the 2nd half if the season, this will all go away...not worried...

Originally posted by 80849er4life:
When we catch fire at the 2nd half if the season, this will all go away...not worried...

hopefully some of these bandwagoners will go away by then...
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
No. But he needs to take responsibility for his offense and get s**t fixed now. HE should probably begin calling plays as well.

Plays come from Roman, go to Harbaugh, then to Kaep. Harbaugh, you have to think, has power to veto a play so you can't blame Roman for everything. The game planning should be blamed for this loss. I don't see anymore creativity with this offense. It seems like they are trying to just put on a Kaep show. He's a special player, but not special enough to win the whole game for you, maybe not yet.

I hear that, I can definitely feel that he is being rushed and basically this is the second year for him, he sat out his freshman year. There definitely is a lot of room for improvement and definitely I can see him being treated as a younger player would definitely help him. Why can't we run him with the Alex Smith offense (when he was here) and to build from that point? And then when it gets later during the game, when the other teams D has been out on the field for a while, then we can get into more speed plays to put the game away. I definitely agree with that, that he cannot win the game by himself yet, but working on perfecting the core of the offense, definitely can help him.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Omg smfh
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

hopefully some of these bandwagoners will go away by then...

The thing Ive realized going from the bottom of the league to the top is that bandwagoners come and go, cant let them get to you....only us faithful know what it really feels like to be connected to this team the rest is irrelavent
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
If Gore did get angry it may have started

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/gore-frustrated-losses-not-role-49ers-offense

Do you trust Gore?

He has spoken.

I would say Harbaugh is not losing the team; it has not started.

If you do not believe Gore, there is no reason that you will believe, or should even consider believing, me.
Share 49ersWebzone