LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

POLL: Is Jim Harbaugh losing control of the team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL: Is Jim Harbaugh losing control of the team?

Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by jreff22:
If Gore did get angry it may have started

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/gore-frustrated-losses-not-role-49ers-offense

Do you trust Gore?

He has spoken.

I would say Harbaugh is not losing the team; it has not started.

If you do not believe Gore, there is no reason that you will believe, or should even consider believing, me.

Damnit Buck...quit being so nice and calm all the time. We're trying to have an irrational argument here!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Damnit Buck...quit being so nice and calm all the time. We're trying to have an irrational argument here!

God darn, I am not all that smart.

OK. I understand now.

Gore should have kicked his frigging butt out of his sucking mouth.

Is that better?

Boy, that was fun. Maybe, I should do that more often.
Don't know if he's losing control of the team but there is a first time airing of the Jim Harbaugh "Sound FX" on NFLN tonight at 9:30 PM Pacific time. So I'm sure you'll be able to see some of his losing control and it should be good for a laugh or two.
No. He just lost focus of running the football when it works. He lost focus of what worked all of 2011 and most of 2012. Once he regains that, this team will regain its footing. Kap can throw but as a young QB he still needs to be supported by a strong rushing attack just like Wilson and Luck, the 2 QBs to beat us this season. We have to scheme for and stick with running the football
this is another thread about the sky falling
In all honesty, I think the coaching continuity could be a hindrance in our specific situation. Is Harbs losing the team? absolutely not. But has Harbaugh given his coaches too much of a leash, it would appear so. Lets go back to the Stanford offense mentality, and stop letting Roman fantasize about CK's arm and Hunter's speed. Seems like Gore got the team all the way down to the goal line on the first drive and then Hunter made a great play and scored... then the offense became all about Hunter who does not have the same vision and consistency as Gore.
Share 49ersWebzone