LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 229 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by valrod33:
trade him

If we can find a taker, otherwise I don't see him making the team.

I think teams are not going to bite, they will take a chance that they can get him for free and cheap. Only if they want him and don't want to bid on him. Hopefully we find a sucker or trading partner.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by valrod33:
trade him

If we can find a taker, otherwise I don't see him making the team.

I think teams are not going to bite, they will take a chance that they can get him for free and cheap. Only if they want him and don't want to bid on him. Hopefully we find a sucker or trading partner.

The way he looks right now, not sure he will be picked up.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
riginally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
Maybe he's a Kevan Barlow, works well only with a certain guy to compliment him. Hyde is good, but he's not Gore.

This made no sense.

none at all

Hyde will be much better than a Kevin Barlow, will be close to a Gore
Originally posted by 9moon:
Say bye to Hunter!!

It was nice while it lasted!!

I liked Hunter, he will be missed. But Davis and Hayne looked great today. I love Davis. That backfield along with Bush and Hyde is solid enough. I wouldn't mind if we kept Hunter too though, but I don't think we need him.
He is probably an injured again? He was an injured for last year and missed whole the games. I guess. We should cut him.
He certainly looked more spry last night but who knows how healthy he really is. Love the kid...but yes, Davis just looks terrific out there as does Hayne and his versatility. I hope there is a way we can I.R. him b/c he's still young and one more year of rehab, he could be electric again esp. in our ZBS.
maybe put him on the 6 week injured list
Originally posted by NCommand:
He certainly looked more spry last night but who knows how healthy he really is. Love the kid...but yes, Davis just looks terrific out there as does Hayne and his versatility. I hope there is a way we can I.R. him b/c he's still young and one more year of rehab, he could be electric again esp. in our ZBS.

Yeah,

Too bad but that's life.
I think he could be a good fit in Atlanta or Denver.
Good move to put him on IR. Can bring him back mid-season once he's got more of his strength/speed back, or even trade him if Hyde/Bush/Davis/Hayne have a great first half of the year.

Originally posted by captveg:
Good move to put him on IR. Can bring him back mid-season once he's got more of his strength/speed back, or even trade him if Hyde/Bush/Davis/Hayne have a great first half of the year.

Agree.

better than just releasing him like I thought they'd do.
glad he made it.
Hunter was my dude, but I think its time to move on. I assume we are keeping him strickly for insurance?
chatter in another thread about him not available this year

I think, not sure, if he wasn't on the initial 53 they can't bring him back this season. Not sure if he is on the 53 or not.
[ Edited by fister30 on Sep 5, 2015 at 4:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone