There are 489 users in the forums
where Niners stay in NOLA
Shop Find 49ers gear online
May 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,886
Marriott
May 10, 2013 at 6:28 AM
- tahoemw
- Veteran
- Posts: 38
thanks
May 10, 2013 at 8:20 AM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,886
Originally posted by tahoemw:
thanks
i don't know for sure..but the last two times in NOLA is was the Marriott
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 10, 2013 at 8:20 AM ]
May 10, 2013 at 8:30 AM
- USArmyParatrooper
- Veteran
- Posts: 625
I'll probably get flogged for having to ask this, but what is NOLA?
May 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM
- TTown9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,792
New Orleans LA
May 10, 2013 at 9:22 AM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
I am pretty sure they stay in a hotel. That or they bring sleeping bags and camp out in the dome on the field.
May 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM
- kidash98
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,660
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:I am pretty sure they stay in a hotel. That or they bring sleeping bags and camp out in the dome on the field.
This!
- 98
May 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,767
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I am pretty sure they stay in a hotel. That or they bring sleeping bags and camp out in the dome on the field.
May 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM
- frozen49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,867
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I am pretty sure they stay in a hotel. That or they bring sleeping bags and camp out in the dome on the field.
"Kamping with Kap", I like it. They can make smores at midfield.