There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ROOKIE POLL: Who would hit Russell Wilson the hardest?

ROOKIE POLL: Who would hit Russell Wilson the hardest?

That is, if one of these dudes ever gets a chance to get a (clean ) blindside hit on him....
Lemonier just seems f**kin vicious to me lol. i cant wait to see him f**k that little b*****d up. Dial is my candidate to hit him super late after the whistle lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Lemonier just seems f**kin vicious to me lol. i cant wait to see him f**k that little b*****d up. Dial is my candidate to hit him super late after the whistle lol

Yeah, lol on a "legal" block during an INT rerun would be hilarious

Amd cost us a penalty
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Amd cost us a penalty

Worth it....heck worth a suspension for a rook

Amd cost us a penalty
its bound to happen. dial seems like a dick for the way he hit that qb lol. he may end wilsons career after the whistle was blown lol

Amd cost us a penalty
its bound to happen. dial seems like a dick for the way he hit that qb lol. he may end wilsons career after the whistle was blown lol

I remember when that hit dial made used to just be called playing football.
Originally posted by KegBert:
I remember when that hit dial made used to just be called playing football.

This.
How do I vote for a tie?

It's between Tank, Lemon and Dial.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
That is, if one of these dudes ever gets a chance to get a (clean ) blindside hit on him....

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Lemonier gets into the backfield with a full head of steam and destroys him.
Lemonwah will break him in half
Lemonier