There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Baalke waiting for Asomugha and Woodsons price to drop?

• Dapro
  • Veteran
Woodson going to be next.
Originally posted by Dapro:

I have a feeling he will be a 49er too ...he will be signed to a contract similiar to the one Asomugha did ......were going into the draft with very little holes to fix , and 13 picks to plug em with ...I can see us stockpiling picks for next year
Right now they don't have enough space under the cap to sign their draft picks. The big question at this point is: where will that money come from? Woodsons future with us may depend on how much we can get someone to restructure for.
I dont think baalke waited for nnamdis price to drop i think he was put on layaway
In answer to the question, yes...

yes pls!! must a sign Woodson cuz i need him for plays at FS.. He is best plays defense and very good a tackle! and Must cut Whitner!! Give Woodson for 4.5 millions!! Whitner make earned 4 millions? .. Should cut Whitner now!!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Apr 4, 2013 at 7:54 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

yes pls!! must a sign Woodson cuz i need him for plays at FS.. He is best plays defense and very good a tackle! and Must cut Whitner!! Give Woodson for 4.5 millions!! Whitner make earned 4 millions? .. Should cut Whitner now!!

This