There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Question for Niner Fans

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by LVJay:
He a poet, I should kno it, he try ta flo it, but he blo it... and really doe, what he got to sho fo it

lol!
Originally posted by gbniner:
I would rather get rid of the seahawks fans from the webzone!

Exactly, they really like to hang out here, and you dont see any other teams. No safety from seahawk fans in NT.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
He a poet, I should kno it, he try ta flo it, but he blo it... and really doe, what he got to sho fo it

lol!
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I would love to be able to woop The Cowboy's asses twice a year

Yea would luv to stomp America's team N maybe tha Seahawks fan just worried they'll never win tha west with us N them in it poor Seahawks always 2nd best
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol, they like to come in here... i don't get it!
They want to brag about their Offseason championship

Offseason championship

They wanna see what its like to be super bowl winners have HOF players N coaches we're royal to them boys N girls just smile N wave throw a little change to them
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol, they like to come in here... i don't get it!
They want to brag about their Offseason championship

Offseason championship

They wanna see what its like to be super bowl winners have HOF players N coaches we're royal to them boys N girls just smile N wave throw a little change to them

I like this idea
If the Rams move back to LA, this division will be hell.
Seahawk fans have answered this for me. That worthless franchise belongs in the cfl.
I grew up with Rams/Saints/Falcons/Panthers as division rivals, so I still prefer the old division.

The SEA/AZ rivalries are getting good, but theyre still just a weak AFC team and the garbage from the Cowboys division. They still dont feel totally right as divisional foes.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I grew up with Rams/Saints/Falcons/Panthers as division rivals, so I still prefer the old division.

The SEA/AZ rivalries are getting good, but theyre still just a weak AFC team and the garbage from the Cowboys division. They still dont feel totally right as divisional foes.

They are our whipping boys. Two crappy franchises with nothing to threaten us with. I would much rather share a division with a storied franchise like the Packers or Giants or Steelers or even the Cowpies. s**t the Rams are the only real rivalry and they played in too many cities to be real rivals. Suck on San Frans dick NFC west you deserve it for bringing nothing to the table.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Good question! No one can rip this dude for asking it and not having a life cause we're here too!

I love the hated & heated rivalry that's building. For the longest time the 49ers whipped up on the lambs, falcons, aints & panthers that there really was no heated competition. the biggest competitor was the Cowgirls which, of course, is outside our division. This battle between the Seachickens & 49ers is becoming one of the best rivalry's in the NFL today. They have to be considered the best two teams in the league today & the favorites to win the SB next year.

So as far as i'm concerned, i've been a fan for over 30 years and this division rivalry is MUCH better than the old boring battles of the NFC West.

NFC West = Toughest division in football today!
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Like the way the Division is now. The west is a three team race. Although the Seahawks and 49ers are getting all the media attention, the Rams had a winning record in the division.
The division certainly needs the Rams back in LA. It just isn't the same any more.

I still get a thrill out of beating the Saints and Falcons and just can't seem to take the Seattle/SF rivalry seriously. Seattle will always be a crappy AFC team to my mind.
Definitely prefer it with the Hawks and Rams, who are at least geographically close. And the rivalry with the Hawks is easily the best rivalry going in the NFL right now.

If the Rams moved back to LA the division would be set.