LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Question for Niner Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our division is fine the way it is. Live in the now, 12th man.

Your team can now look forward to playing the AFC West every four years and taking out your years of frustration on them.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gbniner:
I would rather get rid of the seahawks fans from the webzone!

lol, they like to come in here... i don't get it!
Originally posted by LVJay:

They want to brag about their Offseason championship
I like the current alignment. It was weird at first to not see Atlanta and New Orleans twice a year, but I got used to it. Carolina wasn't around long enough for me to really care about them.

I don't even consider ATL and NO as rivals anymore. We beat up on them for so long I don't have any ill will towards them....lol. It's all about SEA, AZ, and STL.

Other NFC rivals include DAL, GB, and NYG.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

They want to brag about their Offseason championship

Offseason championship
im fine the way it is now.. this isnt college football you dont get ranked by who you beat. So give me the easiest schedule possible.. Even though our whole division is coming around very quickly.
I really don't understand why Seahawk fans are soo cocky and loud. The franchise has never won anything and they have no history or legacy! You really must have no life if you have to setup an account on an opposing teams forum to troll and ask the dumbest f**king questions.

Oh I just figured it out. INFERIORITY COMPLEX
[ Edited by thenovemberrain on Mar 17, 2013 at 12:24 AM ]
f**k the seahawks!
Originally posted by thenovemberrain:
I really don't understand why Seahawk fans are soo cocky and loud. The franchise has never won anything and they have no history or legacy! You really must have no life if you have to setup an account on an opposing teams forum to troll and ask the dumbest f**king questions.

It's an inferiority complex. They have to overcompensate for their lack of relevance by being boisterous and loud. I don't have a problem with this particular poster tho. He asked a simple question and wasn't an a*****e. A rarity for a Seahawks fan.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Oh I just figured it out. INFERIORITY COMPLEX

What's dumber, them setting up accounts on Niner forums or Anthony Dixon's tweets --> "I can't lie tho she be having me open :)" "I was jus saying at first then it turnt to a flow...oh well"??

What's dumber, them setting up accounts on Niner forums or Anthony Dixon's tweets --> "I can't lie tho she be having me open :)" "I was jus saying at first then it turnt to a flow...oh well"??

Dixon's a poet, don't hate.
Gold all in my chain. Good all in my ring. Niner Niner Niner
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Mar 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM ]
idk lol

but talking a big game then not being able to beat the falcons was LOL
[ Edited by Ballistic on Mar 17, 2013 at 12:52 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Dixon's a poet, don't hate.

He a poet, I should kno it, he try ta flo it, but he blo it... and really doe, what he got to sho fo it
He a poet, I should kno it, he try ta flo it, but he blo it... and really doe, what he got to sho fo it

Share 49ersWebzone