There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The new Cold War (re NFC West)

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,903
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Don't forget Browner and Bruce Irvin.

And those other two guys who got busted for PEDs.
and whoever designed the uniforms
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Don't forget Browner and Bruce Irvin.

And those other two guys who got busted for PEDs.
and whoever designed the uniforms

Had to be someone from the university of Oregon.
Best in the league.. NO Contest!!!!!!! "Wolf Grey All Day"
Originally posted by jreff22:
Wilson will have a s**tty 2nd year....hawks go 8-8 with a bloated contract from Harvin.

This. I think RW has a sophomore year slump.
Perfect forum that should last years to come... This sea-chicken situations is suiting up to be great match-ups for years to come.
Originally posted by almondJoy:

So far, they've gotten better, we've gotten worse. At this rate, we might not make the playoffs based on personnel alone.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
So far, they've gotten better, we've gotten worse. At this rate, we might not make the playoffs based on personnel alone.

LMAO!
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
So far, they've gotten better, we've gotten worse. At this rate, we might not make the playoffs based on personnel alone.

Now that's some funny ish right there ......
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
So far, they've gotten better, we've gotten worse. At this rate, we might not make the playoffs based on personnel alone.

it's half of the offseason! Niners still have a big draft ahead of them man.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 328
Seahawks got Avril. Niners should counter that (maybe with Abraham?)
Originally posted by ace52:
Seahawks got Avril. Niners should counter that (maybe with Abraham?)

now they got michael bennett....f**k these microsoft jooze
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ace52:
Seahawks got Avril. Niners should counter that (maybe with Abraham?)

now they got michael bennett....f**k these microsoft jooze

And watch the team implode from all the .... "superstar" players they now have .... Seahags 2013 = Feebles 2012
Have any of you guys actually watched how well Boldin did against our secondary? I thought not....
...