LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 299 users in the forums

The new Cold War (re NFC West)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The NFC West is developing into a new Cold War. The two would be super powers are building up their nuclear arsenals and getting ready to battle twice a year. Both organizations are making bold moves and trying to one up the other on a regular basis. I can't wait to see what they do tomorrow and at the draft in 45 days..........BRING IT!
Nice post, can't wait either!
Wilson will have a s**tty 2nd year....hawks go 8-8 with a bloated contract from Harvin.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Wilson will have a s**tty 2nd year....hawks go 8-8 with a bloated contract from Harvin.

Don't know that for sure, but their front office sure he some serious stones to make this move. I hope you are right.
They have no 1st

We Do

Plus a pick 3 spots later

Plus 12 more

Not even scurred, like Ronald Reagan
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Mar 11, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
seahawks are no 90's cowboys.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
They have no 1st

We Do

Plus 11 more

sorry but Seachickens win this one. P Harvin is much younger than Boldin and he will draw double coverage and is a mismatch in both the return game, out of the back field, and at WR. Boldin is 32-33, so we most likely only keep him for 2 years the most. Don't get me wrong, Boldin is probably the best possession type WR there is in the NFL, but Harvin is younger and a multiple threat.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
sorry but Seachickens win this one. P Harvin is much younger than Boldin and he will draw double coverage and is a mismatch in both the return game, out of the back field, and at WR. Boldin is 32-33, so we most likely only keep him for 2 years the most. Don't get me wrong, Boldin is probably the best possession type WR there is in the NFL, but Harvin is younger and a multiple threat.

this post is full of gay. GTFO.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
seahawks are no 90's cowboys.

They're hella close.

If they had their Michael Irvin and OUR offensive line.

Originally posted by Garcia:
They have no 1st

We Do

Plus 11 more

Thanks for bringing back that Jimmy Raye classic
Sorry but Percy harvin is exactly the kind of wr that burns our d to a crisp. If he stays healthy I think the hawks will b nasty
Originally posted by Garcia:
They have no 1st

We Do

Plus 11 more

Thanks for bringing back that Jimmy Raye classic
Someone needs to post Jimmy raye playbook, one of the funniest things I viewed on the web zone classic ..
Originally posted by corona55569:
Someone needs to post Jimmy raye playbook, one of the funniest things I viewed on the web zone classic ..

you mean "the jimmy raye flea-flicker"? LMAO!

Originally posted by corona55569:

Share 49ersWebzone