There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Akers cut

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This effing RAWKS. I cannot WAIT to use it on the Chefs boards!!!!!!!! (If i may, please)
Bye Akers!
Originally posted by cciowa:
they stood still and as you said that is the worst thing they could have done. we were like a spayed b***h in heat. we stood still with akers and got screwed


I don't get it. How did keeping him screw the team? I mean, we went to the suerbowl and he didn't hurt us then.
Nice, looks like their is a good possibility Baalke will be drafting (PK) this coming April. Goooo Niners!!!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows David Akers' release plus Alex Smith's pending trade created more than $12 million in salary-cap relief for the #49ers.

NICE

If looney or Kilgore could displace Goodwin and one of our 2nd string OLB steps up and replaces Parys we could be sitting very pretty cap wise.
i cut him from my mind in december.

I stopped watching kicks after the NE game.
Originally posted by KegBert:
If looney or Kilgore could displace Goodwin and one of our 2nd string OLB steps up and replaces Parys we could be sitting very pretty cap wise.

I said it in another thread - Looney comes out of camp as the starting center.
Don't let the left upright hit you on the way out!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Don't let the left upright hit you on the way out!

Of the left of the door frame. CLANG!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,686
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

David Akers' agent said his client had procedure last week to address injury that "did not allow him to be as effective as usual." #49ers
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This effing RAWKS. I cannot WAIT to use it on the Chefs boards!!!!!!!! (If i may, please)

Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

David Akers' agent said his client had procedure last week to address injury that "did not allow him to be as effective as usual." #49ers

Vaginectomy?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

David Akers' agent said his client had procedure last week to address injury that "did not allow him to be as effective as usual." #49ers

Vaginectomy?

Vaginal mesh implant replacement. He had a prolapse.
Originally posted by Beeker:
I said it in another thread - Looney comes out of camp as the starting center.

Why do you think Looney is the front runner?