There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers interested in trading for Revis (link provided)

Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't want Revis and his torn acl. He's a big mouth loser. Building through the draft is the way to go.

Nowadays, I'm not sure that's a good excuse.
Originally posted by English:
No. Major surgery and regular holdouts?

The draft. Dominate for a decade.

Let's draft Tim McDonald's son
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would pass on Revis. Building through the draft is the way to go.

We have 15 picks in this draft, we can still build and add the best CB in the game
Pure speculation from Jason Cole because we have the ammo to make a trade.
Could draft an entire rookie secondary & not pay all 4 what Revis is asking!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,606
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't want Revis and his torn acl. He's a big mouth loser. Building through the draft is the way to go.

Nowadays, I'm not sure that's a good excuse.


I don't care, I still don't want him.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
for our 1st and 2nd? f**k that. that kills off all of baalke's genius in the smith trade. lets see if he can get him for two 7th rounders and a couple sharks tickets lol

LMAO!! Sharks can't score for crap! Make that warriors tickets since they're more exciting
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would pass on Revis. Building through the draft is the way to go.

We have 15 picks in this draft, we can still build and add the best CB in the game

Depends on the pick(s) we give up. But, yup.
24 hours ago, if somebody asked you if you would trade Alex Smith for Darrelle Revis and a 2014 2nd or 3rd Rounder, would you do it?

We overvalue picks.
The jets can keep him or find another trade partner but i dont want a one year rental in exchange for any of our top picks.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,477
Yes yes yes yea...please!!! I want Revis!!!!!!!!!
Baalke isn't going to make a trade just to make a trade, he will only do so for the right deal. He won't give up our top 2 picks nor some combination of our top 3/4. Beside that this team is gonna draft Jesse Williams and trade for Harvin ;)
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,477
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
24 hours ago, if somebody asked you if you would trade Alex Smith for Darrelle Revis and a 2014 2nd or 3rd Rounder, would you do it?

We overvalue picks.

Thank You!!!!

Make it happen Baalke! Revis with that front 7 is going to be so dangerous. I'd let Dashon go too and sign Revis to a long term contract.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
for our 1st and 2nd? f**k that. that kills off all of baalke's genius in the smith trade. lets see if he can get him for two 7th rounders and a couple sharks tickets lol

LMAO!! Sharks can't score for crap! Make that warriors tickets since they're more exciting
i dunno dude, detroit games comin up, those are always good lol
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
Do it for a 1 year rental.